Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

UPS has arrived (kudos to them for the fast delivery, at least). Guess who has two thumbs and 10 more regular MoWPAs?

UPS has arrived (kudos to them for the fast delivery, at least). Guess who has two thumbs and 10 more regular MoWPAs?

I even thought, maybe I'm crazy and the packing slip is leaving off the maduro at the end. But no, I compared them with a MoWPA I already had, and it's identical.

early lunch.
Don't eat the cigar.  Smoke it.
I am I am.
Looking good Dean. Those are some nice cigars. Are the animals eating up your t-shirts?

I got busy and missed Clemson Dave

Time to log off and see what CI has to say for themselves. Hazzuh!

Honey I'm home.

You don't think Dean got mad about the t-shirt comment?

Lost one of my dogs a week ago. She was ready but it sucks.

You don't think Dean got mad about the t-shirt comment?
Nah, probably just trying to save them from the bugs.

Lost one of my dogs a week ago. She was ready but it sucks.
That's a shame, sorry for your loss. Greg Fish also lost his dog in the last day or so.

Lost one of my dogs a week ago. She was ready but it sucks.
That's a shame, sorry for your loss. Greg Fish also lost his dog in the last day or so.
Ahh that sucks. Tell Greg I said hello.

You don't think Dean got mad about the t-shirt comment?
I'll have to go back and see what you said but I don't he'd get mad at anything you said in jest.

You don't think Dean got mad about the t-shirt comment?
I'll have to go back and see what you said but I don't he'd get mad at anything you said in jest.
I hadn't inspected the photo close enough earlier to notice the shirt was torn. My old eyes don't work as well as they used to. If Dean got upset about what you said I'd have to tell him to GFH for being so sensitive. I wouldn't worry about it, Rick.

You don't think Dean got mad about the t-shirt comment?
I'll have to go back and see what you said but I don't he'd get mad at anything you said in jest.
I hadn't inspected the photo close enough earlier to notice the shirt was torn. My old eyes don't work as well as they used to. If Dean got upset about what you said I'd have to tell him to GFH for being so sensitive. I wouldn't worry about it, Rick.
Haha, I also didn't notice the tear. Thought it was just a run of the mill bug related comment.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8