« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2015, 10:26:10 AM »

Martinis with jalapeño-stuffed olives last night, and a Headley Grange corona. First time I've thought a cigar paired well with a martini.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin Raz!

« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2015, 10:26:39 AM »

Martinis with jalapeño-stuffed olives last night, and a Headley Grange corona. First time I've thought a cigar paired well with a martini.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Had that same drink Saturday.  Was muy bueno.

« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2015, 10:28:25 AM »

Looks like a speed bump with the AVO's
Seems more like a STOP sign at the moment
Over an hour and still at 100%.  Guess the CI jam control center is short staffed due to impending snowmagedon.
Well, they did cancel an event at the store tonight, maybe everyone that mans the jam stayed home today. Haha.

« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »

Martinis with jalapeño-stuffed olives last night, and a Headley Grange corona. First time I've thought a cigar paired well with a martini.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola Bret.  I also had a martini with jalapeño-stuffed olives.  Deelish!  Unfortunately, no smokes for me since last Thursday.  I may grab a short smoke for the walk to the station today depending on how windy it is.

« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2015, 10:33:03 AM »

Looks like a speed bump with the AVO's
Seems more like a STOP sign at the moment
Over an hour and still at 100%.  Guess the CI jam control center is short staffed due to impending snowmagedon.
Well, they did cancel an event at the store tonight, maybe everyone that mans the jam stayed home today. Haha.
No kidding. CI jam control quite the oxymoron.

« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2015, 10:34:14 AM »

Martinis with jalapeño-stuffed olives last night, and a Headley Grange corona. First time I've thought a cigar paired well with a martini.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Had that same drink Saturday.  Was muy bueno.
I don't often get a hankering for martinis with olives - usually prefer a twist of lemon - but got the urge yesterday. Used cheapo gin and vermouth, because plopping a couple of briny olives in destroys any complexity or subtlety anyway, but shook 'em up very cold. Tasty.

« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2015, 10:34:44 AM »

Whoa, 18...and I'm not even at work yet.

« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2015, 10:34:51 AM »

Looks like a speed bump with the AVO's
Seems more like a STOP sign at the moment
Over an hour and still at 100%.  Guess the CI jam control center is short staffed due to impending snowmagedon.
Well, they did cancel an event at the store tonight, maybe everyone that mans the jam stayed home today. Haha.
No kidding. CI jam control quite the oxymoron.
DOD is predicting almost two more hours of this AVO.  I'll take the under.

« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2015, 10:35:13 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.
He probably will not show up either!
I've NEVER flaked.  If I can't make it, I let you know in advance.  I wasn't actually intending to make tomorrow's herf.  So If I actually showed up, it was a bonus.  Again, GFY!
Bonus for who?
For Paul.  I was gonna bust out my Gurkha drawer next.
RP's are going to Christopher.  Paul has been known to enjoy a Gurkha or two.

« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2015, 10:36:26 AM »

Whoa, 18...and I'm not even at work yet.
18 what?  Degrees?

« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2015, 10:36:46 AM »

Martinis with jalapeño-stuffed olives last night, and a Headley Grange corona. First time I've thought a cigar paired well with a martini.

Morning, muchachos.
Hola Bret.  I also had a martini with jalapeño-stuffed olives.  Deelish!  Unfortunately, no smokes for me since last Thursday.  I may grab a short smoke for the walk to the station today depending on how windy it is.
Blowing pretty steady now, and only supposed to pick up for the evening.

« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2015, 10:38:15 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.
He probably will not show up either!
I've NEVER flaked.  If I can't make it, I let you know in advance.  I wasn't actually intending to make tomorrow's herf.  So If I actually showed up, it was a bonus.  Again, GFY!
Bonus for who?
For Paul.  I was gonna bust out my Gurkha drawer next.
RP's are going to Christopher.  Paul has been known to enjoy a Gurkha or two.
Actually got rid of most of my Gurks a while back.  The ones I have left have some mottled wrappers so I wouldn't give those away.  Perfect for shoveling/mowing though.

« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2015, 10:38:32 AM »

Black has finally appeared on the AVO line.

« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »

Morning Raz

« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »

Whoa, 18...and I'm not even at work yet.
18 what?  Degrees?
Oh, that's right, I'm on Tapatalk. Sorry. Nevermind.