dwgbryant

« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2015, 09:20:10 AM »

PREPARE

« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2015, 09:24:39 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
And I was counting on you to come over and help me shovel out.
Ha, been 20 yrs since I shoveled any snow.  Better have the paddles charged up and ready if you put me out there.
No question about that.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/shovel-snow-heart-attack/story?id=27027683
...article said to avoid alcohol, didn't say anything about cigars....so there's that.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/02/death_by_driveway.html

« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2015, 09:27:54 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.
He probably will not show up either!
I've NEVER flaked.  If I can't make it, I let you know in advance.  I wasn't actually intending to make tomorrow's herf.  So If I actually showed up, it was a bonus.  Again, GFY!

« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2015, 09:30:40 AM »

PREPARE
How did Spam get in there?  And no alcohol or cigars?  Bogus

« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2015, 09:31:25 AM »

good morning guys.
CNN is really playing up this Monster Storm. barrage will come in waves. 58 million people will be affected. rioting in the stores. Army called in to keep peace. Obama passes bill for free snow shovels but who will use them? Governor of Texas sending trucks to NYC to haul snow back to fill lakes.
LALTS. I'll alert jr!

« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2015, 09:32:07 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
Who's gonna call bullshit first?
Please! Everybody knows
It's almost like, who can go the longest without saying anything anymore.
So.....something like marriage?
Just less sexual ;)
Or more, depending on the marriage.
HEY-O!

« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2015, 09:32:33 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.
He probably will not show up either!
I've NEVER flaked.  If I can't make it, I let you know in advance.  I wasn't actually intending to make tomorrow's herf.  So If I actually showed up, it was a bonus.  Again, GFY!
Bonus for who?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: January 26, 2015, 09:32:52 AM »

PREPARE
How did Spam get in there?  And no alcohol or cigars?  Bogus
see, too much hype, they left out the important stuff.

« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2015, 09:34:30 AM »

PREPARE
How did Spam get in there?  And no alcohol or cigars?  Bogus
see, too much hype, they left out the important stuff.
That line about the horror of Starbucks being closed more truth than fiction to the commie coffee addicts.

« Reply #129 on: January 26, 2015, 09:34:50 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.
He probably will not show up either!
I've NEVER flaked.  If I can't make it, I let you know in advance.  I wasn't actually intending to make tomorrow's herf.  So If I actually showed up, it was a bonus.  Again, GFY!
A bonus? Hahahahaha! Bonus he says

« Reply #130 on: January 26, 2015, 09:35:50 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
And I was counting on you to come over and help me shovel out.
Ha, been 20 yrs since I shoveled any snow.  Better have the paddles charged up and ready if you put me out there.
No question about that.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/shovel-snow-heart-attack/story?id=27027683
...article said to avoid alcohol, didn't say anything about cigars....so there's that.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/02/death_by_driveway.html
We Generally just shoveled shit in Louisiana.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2015, 09:36:06 AM »

My husband and I purchased an old home in Northern New York State from two elderly sisters. Winter was fast approaching and the years first snow came early and I was concerned about the house's lack of insulation. "If they could live here all those years, so can we!" my husband confidently declared. One November night the temperature plunged to below zero, and we woke up to find interior walls covered with frost. My husband called the sisters to ask how they had kept the house warm. After a rather brief conversation, he hung up. "For the past 30 years," he muttered, "they've gone to Florida for the winter."
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #132 on: January 26, 2015, 09:37:31 AM »

A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

« Reply #133 on: January 26, 2015, 09:38:13 AM »

Looks like a speed bump with the AVO's

« Reply #134 on: January 26, 2015, 09:41:29 AM »

A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"
When's BD going to saunter in.  Bet he has a few snow stories to share.