« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2015, 08:04:22 AM »

Mornin BotL!
Morning Shaun
Howdy Scott - get in any cigars or beers this weekend?
Neither, been a good boy lately. No beer since the New Year, dropped 10lbs before surgery and stopped smoking last Saturday, want the healing after the surgery to go well. Will probably be 2-3 weeks before I light-up again. Saturday was a perfect day to smoke too, killed me being outside in 40 degrees weather and not having a cigar. I'll be back with a vengeance
Very understandable - get healed and back to normal as fast as possible!  Good thing that can't stop you from buying though ;)  Weather were awesome here too, hit 30s and sunny every day, no complaints at all.

« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2015, 08:04:47 AM »

Let me see if I can name all the late arrival slackers without looking back, if I miss you then GFY.   Good Monday Morning Fish, Travellin Dave, Tony and CG.
GMornin Tex!

« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2015, 08:11:42 AM »

Let me see if I can name all the late arrival slackers without looking back, if I miss you then GFY.   Good Monday Morning Fish, Travellin Dave, Tony and CG.
Has anyone wished you a GFY yet?

« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2015, 08:12:57 AM »

Let me see if I can name all the late arrival slackers without looking back, if I miss you then GFY.   Good Monday Morning Fish, Travellin Dave, Tony and CG.
Has anyone wished you a GFY yet?
No but please go ahead since I am wishing you a GFY to start your week.  I am waiting for Dean though as I have a GFY for him from Rick.

« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2015, 08:18:42 AM »

Let me see if I can name all the late arrival slackers without looking back, if I miss you then GFY.   Good Monday Morning Fish, Travellin Dave, Tony and CG.
Has anyone wished you a GFY yet?
No but please go ahead since I am wishing you a GFY to start your week.  I am waiting for Dean though as I have a GFY for him from Rick.
I saw that.  Loved seeing a Rick appearance.

« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2015, 08:29:10 AM »

Let me see if I can name all the late arrival slackers without looking back, if I miss you then GFY.   Good Monday Morning Fish, Travellin Dave, Tony and CG.
Has anyone wished you a GFY yet?
No but please go ahead since I am wishing you a GFY to start your week.  I am waiting for Dean though as I have a GFY for him from Rick.
I saw that.  Loved seeing a Rick appearance.
Was nice to hear from him, wish a few of the other lost wolves would check in once in a while.

« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2015, 08:30:07 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!

« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2015, 08:31:06 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
Mornin Bean!

« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2015, 08:36:25 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.

« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2015, 08:42:03 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.

« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2015, 08:43:51 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.
I know.  Keep us informed, Mark.

« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2015, 08:44:39 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
I was gonna surprise you in Princeton tomorrow evening.  Oh well.
No worries.  I probably have 10 trips to make up there between now and June, so you won't escape.
He probably will not show up either!

« Reply #102 on: January 26, 2015, 08:45:44 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
Morning Bean - Lucky You!!!!  Man it would be hell if you were actually on the plane and that crap weather really does hit.

« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2015, 08:52:02 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
And I was counting on you to come over and help me shovel out.

« Reply #104 on: January 26, 2015, 08:52:45 AM »

Morning men.  No flying today, flight cancelled. Woohoo!
Morning Bean - Lucky You!!!!  Man it would be hell if you were actually on the plane and that crap weather really does hit.
Indeed.  I was going to reschedule the trip to next week regardless after seeing that forecast, then SWA texted me and removed all doubt.  And some real nice weather here this week as an added bonus.  I must be livin' right.