« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2015, 09:45:12 AM »

Well shit, if we don't have a bunch of post whores on this morning.  Good day, all.

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2015, 09:47:16 AM »

Well shit, if we don't have a bunch of post whores on this morning.  Good day, all.
Good Morning Tony the Sleeper.

« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2015, 09:49:02 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2015, 09:49:34 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Not really, no. Work today, laundry tomorrow. Typical weekend. Have to deal without football tomorrow for the first time in awhile (and no, the Pro Bowl does not count as football), but at least golf is back in full swing.
It is weird without football on Sundays - golf will be a good occupant of that time.  Fuck the Pro Bowl, just a waste of everyone's time.
IMHO it is even weirder on Saturdays for me!  1 month to NASCAR which I enjoy on Sundays with some Golf too.   Glad to see Dustin Johnson returning sure hope he has gotten his shit together.
Love how he said Coke wasn't an issue during his interview this week - ok buddy ;)

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2015, 09:49:49 AM »

MOW Ruination and coffee.
Serious heavy duty smoke before lunch
Yeah that's balls to the walls!

« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2015, 09:50:01 AM »

Well shit, if we don't have a bunch of post whores on this morning.  Good day, all.
Mornin Uncle T!

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2015, 09:50:13 AM »

Almost 9:00 and nice without the warden who would have already said at least 5 times it was time for me to do something. :)

« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2015, 09:50:37 AM »

Having a MOW Immortal this morning.  Not bad at all.... what a Virtue should have been.
That sounds like it's got a lot of potential - never minded the virtue, but felt it was missing a little something.

« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2015, 09:51:59 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Not really, no. Work today, laundry tomorrow. Typical weekend. Have to deal without football tomorrow for the first time in awhile (and no, the Pro Bowl does not count as football), but at least golf is back in full swing.
It is weird without football on Sundays - golf will be a good occupant of that time.  Fuck the Pro Bowl, just a waste of everyone's time.
IMHO it is even weirder on Saturdays for me!  1 month to NASCAR which I enjoy on Sundays with some Golf too.   Glad to see Dustin Johnson returning sure hope he has gotten his shit together.
Hope so, doesn't want to lose that nice piece of ass he's got at home. Oh, and his baby, of course.

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2015, 09:52:54 AM »

Well shit, if we don't have a bunch of post whores on this morning.  Good day, all.
Good Morning Tony the Sleeper.
I'm not sleeping, just hiding and waiting for my neighbor to pass the snow blower over my walkway.  Shhhh.

« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2015, 09:53:34 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Not really, no. Work today, laundry tomorrow. Typical weekend. Have to deal without football tomorrow for the first time in awhile (and no, the Pro Bowl does not count as football), but at least golf is back in full swing.
It is weird without football on Sundays - golf will be a good occupant of that time.  Fuck the Pro Bowl, just a waste of everyone's time.
IMHO it is even weirder on Saturdays for me!  1 month to NASCAR which I enjoy on Sundays with some Golf too.   Glad to see Dustin Johnson returning sure hope he has gotten his shit together.
Love how he said Coke wasn't an issue during his interview this week - ok buddy ;)
Kind of like deflated balls, PGA confirms that.   My son played with him on High School Golf Teams and he is really a good guy but has sadly had some issues along the way.  Not much of a home life growing up.

« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2015, 09:53:37 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.
Hi Dave.  Have you been out there already?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2015, 09:53:58 AM »

MOW Ruination and coffee.
Serious heavy duty smoke before lunch
my way of biting the bullet. just submitted a complaint to Morgan and Morgan Attorneys to see if I have any further recourse. sheesh. $499.17 is $499.17.

« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2015, 09:54:14 AM »

Well shit, if we don't have a bunch of post whores on this morning.  Good day, all.
Good Morning Tony the Sleeper.
I'm not sleeping, just hiding and waiting for my neighbor to pass the snow blower over my walkway.  Shhhh.
Dave will bring his shovel over when he finishes at his house.

« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2015, 09:55:27 AM »

Well shit, if we don't have a bunch of post whores on this morning.  Good day, all.
Mornin Uncle T!
Happy Saturday, Shaun.  What's on the menu today?  I like to know.