« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2015, 09:14:31 AM »

good morning again guys.
good news, maybe:

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxx
VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vehicle Description: JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR

We have received a reimbursement request due to an extended warranty on your 2007 Jeep Liberty. We have an update to your request and can be contacted at 1-877-426-5337 regarding CAIR #: xxxxxxxxxx.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
WENDY
Customer Assistance Center
Wendy sounds nice!  ;)
2 To Go!
Shit, better use em wisely!

« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2015, 09:14:48 AM »

good morning again guys.
good news, maybe:

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxx
VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vehicle Description: JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR

We have received a reimbursement request due to an extended warranty on your 2007 Jeep Liberty. We have an update to your request and can be contacted at 1-877-426-5337 regarding CAIR #: xxxxxxxxxx.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
WENDY
Customer Assistance Center
A system named WENDY, better than Lori I guess.
+1. No relation I'm sure!

« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2015, 09:15:24 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning Yellow star.  Big plans for your Saturday?
Good mornin Dave - smoking here in a little bit, just having a breakfast sammich and some coffee.  Reorganizing the garage, picking up a cooler I ordered, and then just hanging out.  Wife is working day shifts this weekend, so it should be a nice relaxing weekend :)  Any plans for you?
1. Clearing the snow from last night
2.  Clearing the snow at parents
3. Recovering from clearing snow with cigar and beer/whiskey
I've used the snowblower for about 10 minutes this year, just insane.  Glad I don't own a snowmobile!

« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2015, 09:15:27 AM »

good morning again guys.
good news, maybe:

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxx
VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vehicle Description: JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR

We have received a reimbursement request due to an extended warranty on your 2007 Jeep Liberty. We have an update to your request and can be contacted at 1-877-426-5337 regarding CAIR #: xxxxxxxxxx.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
WENDY
Customer Assistance Center
Wendy sounds nice!  ;)
2 To Go!
Shit, better use em wisely!
You're always welcome to reload.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2015, 09:16:54 AM »

good morning again guys.
good news, maybe:

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxx
VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vehicle Description: JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR

We have received a reimbursement request due to an extended warranty on your 2007 Jeep Liberty. We have an update to your request and can be contacted at 1-877-426-5337 regarding CAIR #: xxxxxxxxxx.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
WENDY
Customer Assistance Center
A system named WENDY, better than Lori I guess.
+1. No relation I'm sure!
we will find out soon just how nice Wendy is. stay tuned.

« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2015, 09:17:05 AM »

Son reported some good prices on pistols in GA shop near him.  May need to spring for a 9.
Funny you mention that, prices are really down now but I got notice of this deal yesterday and was trying to think if anyone I knew would be interested.   It is the best handgun buy I have seen in several years if you are interested in a smaller size.  I have purchased several times from  Palmetto and they ship very slow (like 2-4 weeks or longer sometimes) but otherwise they are good.  Very high quality Sig and at least $150-200 under any price I have ever seen for it.  I think they charge about $15 shipping.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/p938sas-9mm-6rd-2-72-dt-ns-938-9-sas-ambi.html
NJ makes it real tough to order by mail.... or to buy period.
Looking at an FNS-9 new for $580
I can only imagine, do they offer a compliant magazine?  I have an FNX 45 one of my favorites of them all.

https://www.preppergunshop.com/index.php/fn-fns-9mm-17rd-4-sts-poly-ns-3mags.html
Comes with three magazines.... depends on what you mean by compliant....NJ or GA.... : ;)

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2015, 09:17:31 AM »

good morning again guys.
good news, maybe:

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxx
VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vehicle Description: JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR

We have received a reimbursement request due to an extended warranty on your 2007 Jeep Liberty. We have an update to your request and can be contacted at 1-877-426-5337 regarding CAIR #: xxxxxxxxxx.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
WENDY
Customer Assistance Center
A system named WENDY, better than Lori I guess.
+1. No relation I'm sure!
we will find out soon just how nice Wendy is. stay tuned.
Hoping for the best.

« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2015, 09:17:40 AM »

good morning again guys.
good news, maybe:

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxx
VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vehicle Description: JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR

We have received a reimbursement request due to an extended warranty on your 2007 Jeep Liberty. We have an update to your request and can be contacted at 1-877-426-5337 regarding CAIR #: xxxxxxxxxx.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
WENDY
Customer Assistance Center
Wendy sounds nice!  ;)
2 To Go!
Shit, better use em wisely!
You're always welcome to reload.
I might have to use a couple extras today - got a little bit of work to get done.

« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2015, 09:18:00 AM »

See ya Monday 6-shooter have a good weekend.

« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2015, 09:18:45 AM »

[...]

I was referring to NJ.  I added another note to that original post for you to check out.

« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2015, 09:19:38 AM »

See ya Monday 6-shooter have a good weekend.
Just put in 6 new shells, watch out!  :D

« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2015, 09:21:05 AM »

See ya Monday 6-shooter have a good weekend.
Just put in 6 new shells, watch out!  :D
Oh Chit. :)

« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2015, 09:21:43 AM »

See ya Monday 6-shooter have a good weekend.
Just put in 6 new shells, watch out!  :D
Oh Chit. :)
Watching a Factory Made on an assault rifle company - cool stuff.

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2015, 09:22:05 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning Yellow star.  Big plans for your Saturday?
Good mornin Dave - smoking here in a little bit, just having a breakfast sammich and some coffee.  Reorganizing the garage, picking up a cooler I ordered, and then just hanging out.  Wife is working day shifts this weekend, so it should be a nice relaxing weekend :)  Any plans for you?
1. Clearing the snow from last night
2.  Clearing the snow at parents
3. Recovering from clearing snow with cigar and beer/whiskey
I've used the snowblower for about 10 minutes this year, just insane.  Glad I don't own a snowmobile!
That is pretty amazing.

« Reply #119 on: January 24, 2015, 09:24:21 AM »

Mornin gents!
Morning Yellow star.  Big plans for your Saturday?
Good mornin Dave - smoking here in a little bit, just having a breakfast sammich and some coffee.  Reorganizing the garage, picking up a cooler I ordered, and then just hanging out.  Wife is working day shifts this weekend, so it should be a nice relaxing weekend :)  Any plans for you?
1. Clearing the snow from last night
2.  Clearing the snow at parents
3. Recovering from clearing snow with cigar and beer/whiskey
I've used the snowblower for about 10 minutes this year, just insane.  Glad I don't own a snowmobile!
That is pretty amazing.
Easily 75% of my yard is grass right now, and probably under estimating.  Once of the weirdest winters to date: either too cold to snow or so warm that the little amount we get melts.