« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2015, 09:29:08 AM »

Son reported some good prices on pistols in GA shop near him.  May need to spring for a 9.
Funny you mention that, prices are really down now but I got notice of this deal yesterday and was trying to think if anyone I knew would be interested.   It is the best handgun buy I have seen in several years if you are interested in a smaller size.  I have purchased several times from  Palmetto and they ship very slow (like 2-4 weeks or longer sometimes) but otherwise they are good.  Very high quality Sig and at least $150-200 under any price I have ever seen for it.  I think they charge about $15 shipping.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/p938sas-9mm-6rd-2-72-dt-ns-938-9-sas-ambi.html
NJ makes it real tough to order by mail.... or to buy period.
Looking at an FNS-9 new for $580
I can only imagine, do they offer a compliant magazine?  I have an FNX 45 one of my favorites of them all.

https://www.preppergunshop.com/index.php/fn-fns-9mm-17rd-4-sts-poly-ns-3mags.html
Comes with three magazines.... depends on what you mean by compliant....NJ or GA.... : ;)
I was referring to NJ.  I added another note to that original post for you to check out.
Saw that, will do.  I've used the FNS before, really nice feel to it.

« Reply #121 on: January 24, 2015, 09:29:18 AM »

« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2015, 09:30:58 AM »

Having a MOW Immortal this morning.  Not bad at all.... what a Virtue should have been.

« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2015, 09:32:14 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2015, 09:33:27 AM »

good morning again guys.
good news, maybe:

Dear Customer:

Case #: xxxxxxx
VIN: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vehicle Description: JEEP LIBERTY SPORT 4X4 SPORT UTILITY 4-DR

We have received a reimbursement request due to an extended warranty on your 2007 Jeep Liberty. We have an update to your request and can be contacted at 1-877-426-5337 regarding CAIR #: xxxxxxxxxx.

Note: This is a system generated message. Please do not reply.

Sincerely,
WENDY
Customer Assistance Center
A system named WENDY, better than Lori I guess.
+1. No relation I'm sure!
we will find out soon just how nice Wendy is. stay tuned.
that was a waste of good 'do nothing' time. Chrysler CS states that the extended warrantee expired April 2, 2014. WTF.

« Reply #125 on: January 24, 2015, 09:34:53 AM »

[...]

FN's are great choices for sure and it is all about feeling good in your hand.  I have an FN FNAR .308 too.  I have not seen a PPX-1 in person but people sure like them and lots of quality for the $.

« Reply #126 on: January 24, 2015, 09:35:20 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Not really, no. Work today, laundry tomorrow. Typical weekend. Have to deal without football tomorrow for the first time in awhile (and no, the Pro Bowl does not count as football), but at least golf is back in full swing.

« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2015, 09:36:05 AM »

[...]

Well maybe WENDY will play with your penis.  ;D

« Reply #128 on: January 24, 2015, 09:37:02 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Not really, no. Work today, laundry tomorrow. Typical weekend. Have to deal without football tomorrow for the first time in awhile (and no, the Pro Bowl does not count as football), but at least golf is back in full swing.
+ 1 on the pro bowl not counting!

« Reply #129 on: January 24, 2015, 09:37:23 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Not really, no. Work today, laundry tomorrow. Typical weekend. Have to deal without football tomorrow for the first time in awhile (and no, the Pro Bowl does not count as football), but at least golf is back in full swing.
It is weird without football on Sundays - golf will be a good occupant of that time.  Fuck the Pro Bowl, just a waste of everyone's time.

« Reply #130 on: January 24, 2015, 09:37:47 AM »

[...]

Wonder if she has a bigger rack than the land lady!

« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2015, 09:40:09 AM »

[...]

Not likely but she might have softer lips than Lori.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2015, 09:40:41 AM »

MOW Ruination and coffee.

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2015, 09:42:10 AM »

Mornin gents!
1...I mean, hey, Shaun!
How was the game last night LTG?
We had a good time, and it was a romp.
Awesome!  Any big plans for the weekend?
Not really, no. Work today, laundry tomorrow. Typical weekend. Have to deal without football tomorrow for the first time in awhile (and no, the Pro Bowl does not count as football), but at least golf is back in full swing.
It is weird without football on Sundays - golf will be a good occupant of that time.  Fuck the Pro Bowl, just a waste of everyone's time.
IMHO it is even weirder on Saturdays for me!  1 month to NASCAR which I enjoy on Sundays with some Golf too.   Glad to see Dustin Johnson returning sure hope he has gotten his shit together.

« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2015, 09:43:15 AM »

MOW Ruination and coffee.
Serious heavy duty smoke before lunch