CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: 12/3/2014  (Read 52232 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 12/3/2014
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2014, 08:29:10 AM »

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning CGgggggg.  How is it to wake up warm and $500 lighter?   Seems sort of like peeing in your pants when it is cold out to warm up?
Well, it was a nice warm morning for a change.  $613 to be exact, cough, fuck my life, cough.
Chit man that is a rough hit, especially right here at Christmas.  Hope you told the Warden Merry F'n Christmas Dear.
Pretty much - we already don't give each other gifts(we just do a small $30-50 sentimental gift), so at least we didn't have to have that conversation - but still horrific timing.
The warden and I decided to do that as well, though the $$ limit has yet to be determined.
Mine agreed we should do that and her limit was $100 and mine was $1000.
Hahahaha - ain't the the truth!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2014, 08:29:36 AM »

Threebean

« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2014, 08:30:18 AM »

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Can't let that happen! I have an alarm set on my phone for 9:45 each night to remind me, it's more important than paying the mortgage!
Like the toothfairy thing wasn't enough, now you have to relocate a stuff toy every night?  Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2014, 08:31:27 AM »

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.
yeah yeah, and I'm sick of it.
I mean really why would somebody who sits in front of an RV that nothing works in all day smoking cigars and drinking coffee attract deadbeats, just does not seem right does it? 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2014, 08:32:12 AM »

I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Can't let that happen! I have an alarm set on my phone for 9:45 each night to remind me, it's more important than paying the mortgage!
Like the toothfairy thing wasn't enough, now you have to relocate a stuff toy every night?  Sheesh.
Had to do the tooth fairy thing 2 nights ago. What a nerve racking experience that is.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2014, 08:32:50 AM »

Some good examples:

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2014, 08:33:04 AM »

The younger generation Bean, we don't have to play those games.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2014, 08:33:37 AM »

Had to do the tooth fairy thing 2 nights ago. What a nerve racking experience that is.
You saying you didn't go to "Daddy Special Ops Training"?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2014, 08:33:51 AM »

Bahia?  Really rolling with the top shelf offerings today!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2014, 08:34:03 AM »

Is it just my computer, or does the tracking site not show prices anymore?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »

Some good examples:

Oh I definitely agreee an Elf drinking Miller High Life is a great example for the children!!!!!   Now as to the "Road Head" that has merit.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2014, 08:34:58 AM »

You saying you didn't go to "Daddy Special Ops Training"?
I did. We got to the part about the mother starting to breast feed and I quivered myself and they kicked me out.

sfish

« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2014, 08:35:45 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2014, 08:36:29 AM »

Bahia?  Really rolling with the top shelf offerings today!
Yeah, left over from the Two-Turd-Tuesday so now they are "vintage".

sfish

« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2014, 08:38:08 AM »

No kidding, right? The Elf is no better when you hide it in their room, it's like Mission Impossible type shit
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26