Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
That's definitely one reason we don't have one of those things.

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning CGgggggg.  How is it to wake up warm and $500 lighter?   Seems sort of like peeing in your pants when it is cold out to warm up?
Well, it was a nice warm morning for a change.  $613 to be exact, cough, fuck my life, cough.
Chit man that is a rough hit, especially right here at Christmas.  Hope you told the Warden Merry F'n Christmas Dear.
Pretty much - we already don't give each other gifts(we just do a small $30-50 sentimental gift), so at least we didn't have to have that conversation - but still horrific timing.
The warden and I decided to do that as well, though the $$ limit has yet to be determined.
We already get a weekly/monthly 'allowance' that pays for everything I want, no need to drop another $600-800 on stuff I wouldn't normally buy - at least that is our logic.

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Moving elf?  What's that about?
Yeah, WTF Uncle T!

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning Shaun, AbsenteeTony.
I'll try to make it back before hazzuh.
So you're going to make me google this moving elf stuff?  I see how you are.
Ohh, Elf on the Shelf - funny shit

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning CGgggggg.  How is it to wake up warm and $500 lighter?   Seems sort of like peeing in your pants when it is cold out to warm up?
Well, it was a nice warm morning for a change.  $613 to be exact, cough, fuck my life, cough.
Chit man that is a rough hit, especially right here at Christmas.  Hope you told the Warden Merry F'n Christmas Dear.
Next time she complains you don't do anything fun, remind her that not freezing to death is fun.
"Hey baby, wanna warm up my footlong?"
Gonna bang her 4 times to get that distance?
2 pumps and a quiver ;)

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning Shaun, AbsenteeTony.
I'll try to make it back before hazzuh.
So you're going to make me google this moving elf stuff?  I see how you are.
I was hoping one of the other dads would chime in.  I really have to run.  Google, "Elf on a Shelf".  It's a fucking scam.

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning CGgggggg.  How is it to wake up warm and $500 lighter?   Seems sort of like peeing in your pants when it is cold out to warm up?
Well, it was a nice warm morning for a change.  $613 to be exact, cough, fuck my life, cough.
Chit man that is a rough hit, especially right here at Christmas.  Hope you told the Warden Merry F'n Christmas Dear.
Pretty much - we already don't give each other gifts(we just do a small $30-50 sentimental gift), so at least we didn't have to have that conversation - but still horrific timing.
The warden and I decided to do that as well, though the $$ limit has yet to be determined.
Mine agreed we should do that and her limit was $100 and mine was $1000.
Logged

dwgbryant

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Sounds like you're moving out of there just in time.
that would be nice. still waiting to hear one way or another.
dumb ass campers!

Hump Daaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Morning CGgggggg.  How is it to wake up warm and $500 lighter?   Seems sort of like peeing in your pants when it is cold out to warm up?
Well, it was a nice warm morning for a change.  $613 to be exact, cough, fuck my life, cough.
Chit man that is a rough hit, especially right here at Christmas.  Hope you told the Warden Merry F'n Christmas Dear.
Next time she complains you don't do anything fun, remind her that not freezing to death is fun.
"Hey baby, wanna warm up my footlong?"
Gonna bang her 4 times to get that distance?
2 pumps and a quiver ;)
Some people don't even get that much, so be proud!

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.
LMFAO
Logged

dwgbryant

no water in the park. camper connection past me broke last night and she just decided to tell the park manager.
Face it, Dean - you somehow attract deadbeats.
yeah yeah, and I'm sick of it.

Good morning, folks.  Crazy morning here so I won't be participating much.
Someone bring in donuts?  Kidding - good mornin Tony!
I knew the day was gonna suck when my daughter told me that the elf didn't move.  FUCK, I forgot to move him before I went to bed last night.  This is too much pressure on me.  :(
Can't let that happen! I have an alarm set on my phone for 9:45 each night to remind me, it's more important than paying the mortgage!