CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: 10/6/2014  (Read 39074 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #180 on: October 06, 2014, 03:23:19 PM »

Drinking and cooking supper.  I can't see any problems with that at the moment...?
Approved!  What's on the menu?
I found a Ham Steak, and a can of sweet potatoes.  Mmmmm, 1/2 cup of butter...  Damn, it sounds like you'd go to hell if you ate that much butter...?    Oh well...!  I also found a bottle of Belfast Bay Lobster Ale in the frig... Surely there's no Lobster in that beer....?  Ooooo, it's got lobsters all over the label...  I'm not too sure I can drink that and look at the label at the same time....
Lobster Juice beer...maybe eat a PB sammich while drinking it too!
I couldn't drink it after looking at the label...  Switched to Coors light, than burnt my finger.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #181 on: October 06, 2014, 03:27:15 PM »

Drinking and cooking supper.  I can't see any problems with that at the moment...?
I found a Ham Steak, and a can of sweet potatoes.  Mmmmm, 1/2 cup of butter...  Damn, it sounds like you'd go to hell if you ate that much butter...?    Oh well...!  I also found a bottle of Belfast Bay Lobster Ale in the frig... Surely there's no Lobster in that beer....?  Ooooo, it's got lobsters all over the label...  I'm not too sure I can drink that and look at the label at the same time....
I couldn't drink it after looking at the label...  Switched to Coors light, than burnt my finger.
Haha!  Hope those rockies were/are blue!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #182 on: October 06, 2014, 03:29:04 PM »

Jeez no wonder the Warden has to stay on your azz all the time!  Hopefully the children keep up with things while you are babysitting.

dwgbryant

« Reply #183 on: October 06, 2014, 03:29:50 PM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #184 on: October 06, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #185 on: October 06, 2014, 03:33:17 PM »

Haha!  Hope those rockies were/are blue!
The can is blue, so it's cold... ahhh.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #186 on: October 06, 2014, 03:39:26 PM »

Jeez no wonder the Warden has to stay on your azz all the time!  Hopefully the children keep up with things while you are babysitting.
The kids are not too hard to babysit.  They listen pretty good.  This year I don't have to pick the granddaughter up from school, thank goodness.  But I did get into a little trouble for inviting the (kinda nice looking) grandmother from next door into the house.  I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do if she comes over again...?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #187 on: October 06, 2014, 03:40:11 PM »

The kids are not too hard to babysit.  They listen pretty good.  This year I don't have to pick the granddaughter up from school, thank goodness.  But I did get into a little trouble for inviting the (kinda nice looking) grandmother from next door into the house.  I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do if she comes over again...?
Give 'er the goods!

dwgbryant

« Reply #188 on: October 06, 2014, 03:42:34 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #189 on: October 06, 2014, 03:43:34 PM »

Give 'er the goods!
Go to her house and pour the steel rod to her.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #190 on: October 06, 2014, 03:44:19 PM »

Is that your humidor....?
looking good.
Thanks Dean, how was your weekend?
it was good. spent yesterday boating looking at monkeys, both kinds.
But he forgot to pet the monkeys - both kinds!

dwgbryant

« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2014, 03:44:24 PM »

if you really don't know it's been too long and there's no hope for you.

dwgbryant

« Reply #192 on: October 06, 2014, 03:45:53 PM »

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #193 on: October 06, 2014, 03:46:29 PM »

Threebean

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18