Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2014, 03:54:09 PM »

Drinking and cooking supper.  I can't see any problems with that at the moment...?
Approved!  What's on the menu?
I found a Ham Steak, and a can of sweet potatoes.  Mmmmm, 1/2 cup of butter...  Damn, it sounds like you'd go to hell if you ate that much butter...?    Oh well...!  I also found a bottle of Belfast Bay Lobster Ale in the frig... Surely there's no Lobster in that beer....?  Ooooo, it's got lobsters all over the label...  I'm not too sure I can drink that and look at the label at the same time....
Lobster Juice beer...maybe eat a PB sammich while drinking it too!
I couldn't drink it after looking at the label...  Switched to Coors light, than burnt my finger.
Jeez no wonder the Warden has to stay on your azz all the time!  Hopefully the children keep up with things while you are babysitting.
The kids are not too hard to babysit.  They listen pretty good.  This year I don't have to pick the granddaughter up from school, thank goodness.  But I did get into a little trouble for inviting the (kinda nice looking) grandmother from next door into the house.  I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do if she comes over again...?
if you really don't know it's been too long and there's no hope for you.
Thanks for the support.  I'm sure it will come back to me like riding those things with the two wheels on them.

« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2014, 04:04:34 PM »

[...]
That''s right, just hold on and pump.

« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »

[...]
Or tell her you are retired and just lay there she can take care of all the work.

« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2014, 04:13:24 PM »

Now I'm hearing crackey poppy noises coming from outside....?
The attack of the mutant lobsters!
It was giant rain drops, about 2 1/2" - 3"s ....  They were really loud.  Also rule #1, don't touch hot melted butter...!  Mmmmm, if you get burnt with hot butter, do you have to put more butter on it....?
Cold lard?

« Reply #199 on: October 06, 2014, 04:19:41 PM »

Time to go home for a smoke and something very very cold to drink.  BBL

« Reply #200 on: October 06, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »

Time to go home for a smoke and something very very cold to drink.  BBL
90min longer...struggling.  Still think you should only have to work a half-day on Mondays, especially coming off of a 3.5day weekend!

« Reply #201 on: October 06, 2014, 04:55:52 PM »

Time to go home for a smoke and something very very cold to drink.  BBL
90min longer...struggling.  Still think you should only have to work a half-day on Mondays, especially coming off of a 3.5day weekend!
Tell your boss that your plan is cigarbreath approved.

« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2014, 04:57:39 PM »

Time to go home for a smoke and something very very cold to drink.  BBL
90min longer...struggling.  Still think you should only have to work a half-day on Mondays, especially coming off of a 3.5day weekend!
Fucking young slackers.  They should outsource your ass.

« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »

With that said, I've got another soccer game to get to.  See yuz.

« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2014, 05:00:02 PM »

Time to go home for a smoke and something very very cold to drink.  BBL
90min longer...struggling.  Still think you should only have to work a half-day on Mondays, especially coming off of a 3.5day weekend!
Fucking young slackers.  They should outsource your ass.
Kids these days, little shitheads!  ;)

« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2014, 05:00:17 PM »

With that said, I've got another soccer game to get to.  See yuz.
See ya Tony, find a cute mom and send us a pic!

« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2014, 05:00:44 PM »

Time to go home for a smoke and something very very cold to drink.  BBL
90min longer...struggling.  Still think you should only have to work a half-day on Mondays, especially coming off of a 3.5day weekend!
Tell your boss that your plan is cigarbreath approved.
I'm going to ask him to start formally calling me 'gold-star'
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/6/2014
« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2014, 05:17:47 PM »

I've already had 5 sales or political survey calls today since 2 pm. (last 2 hours.)

« Reply #208 on: October 06, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »

I've already had 5 sales or political survey calls today since 2 pm. (last 2 hours.)
"Please hold while I finish touching myself"
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2014, 05:32:58 PM »

fucking fitting on the shower broke. sonofabitch!!
what next?