« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2018, 10:57:22 AM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Somehow I get the feeling she won't get a movie made about her like Sully.
Already in the works.....
Topless Gun....starring Stormy Daniels.... :P
She's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on, IMFO.
Stormy or Tammie?
Stormy is just porn star disgusting with or without clothing.
I really just meant from the waist up. Her breasts look great in a shirt, but take that off and they're just a mess. The bottom half of any pornstar is already a mess, that just goes without saying.
Apparently you've been doing homework.   ;)
Well, naturally, after the story broke, I felt it was my duty as an American to look her up. But seeing her topless was like

Glad you fulfilled your responsibility as a 'Murican!
So were you real responsible and watch a full movie or just scan some stills....kind of a Cliff Notes approach?
Definitely Cliff Notes. After seeing the appetizer, didn't want to try the entree.

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2018, 11:11:52 AM »

[...]

Left a bit of a fishy taste?

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2018, 11:17:15 AM »

[...]

Lol, thank god I have no idea!

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2018, 11:33:19 AM »

[...]

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2018, 11:34:08 AM »

[...]

At least put the seat up before you do that!

« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2018, 11:37:45 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  The swing shift is here to close the place up.

« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2018, 11:45:49 AM »

[...]

You guys crack me up.  Like Stormy Daniels with the sags wouldn't be an improvement over 98% of the tits you've (happily) touched.  Riiiiight.

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2018, 11:48:52 AM »

Several decent smokes up for Holt's 1-day deal.

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2018, 11:50:08 AM »

good morning. waffles and coffee for the neighbor lady before she leaves, then a cigar and back to sleep.
Was she leaving to make the doughnuts?
Uh oh....sounds like Tony is getting aroused...
Woke up that way.

Good morning Dean, LTG, and NJDave.
While you're still all amped up Tony, here's some more erotica for you, courtesy of Jo...

https://magnolia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Magnolia-Table-Menu-Feb-2018.pdf?x13004
Waco Texas, and they have lavender flavored coffee on the menu?
Good morning boys

« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2018, 11:50:37 AM »

[...]

Have you actually looked at her tits, like a good American? If that's better than 98% of what you've touched, you have my condolences.

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2018, 11:50:57 AM »

good morning. waffles and coffee for the neighbor lady before she leaves, then a cigar and back to sleep.
Was she leaving to make the doughnuts?
Uh oh....sounds like Tony is getting aroused...
Woke up that way.

Good morning Dean, LTG, and NJDave.
While you're still all amped up Tony, here's some more erotica for you, courtesy of Jo...

https://magnolia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Magnolia-Table-Menu-Feb-2018.pdf?x13004
Waco Texas, and they have lavender flavored coffee on the menu?
Good morning boys
CA commie influence. Afternoon, flip.

« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2018, 12:08:06 PM »

[...]

Yes, I have. And condolences? Really?

http://penthouse-galleries.net/galleries/0193.html

You've done better than that 98% of the time?

« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2018, 12:11:36 PM »

good morning. waffles and coffee for the neighbor lady before she leaves, then a cigar and back to sleep.
Was she leaving to make the doughnuts?
Uh oh....sounds like Tony is getting aroused...
Woke up that way.

Good morning Dean, LTG, and NJDave.
While you're still all amped up Tony, here's some more erotica for you, courtesy of Jo...

https://magnolia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Magnolia-Table-Menu-Feb-2018.pdf?x13004
Sweet. I'm gonna have to study it for a while. Also glad Chip wasn't involved. That would be awkward.
Well, his ham sandwich is offered...
$11.50 for a ham sandwich with tots?  I don't care if Chip himself made it, that's ridiculous.
Guess you don't buy food in airports....
Paid $20 for a burger yesterday, $12 for a breakfast sandwich on Monday.
yeah, when I am looking for fine dining on a budget,
I always go to where you are a semi-captive consumer, behind a security checkpoint....

« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2018, 12:15:54 PM »

[...]

Indeed.  #faketits

« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2018, 12:29:53 PM »

[...]

Oh, you silly giffers....