« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2018, 09:22:29 AM »

And good morning OtherDave, MagnoliaTony, and JustAGigoloDean.
hey, I resemble that remark!

and I don't get paid.
Being as you are the one making meals and performing construction projects....it would seem you are in a role opposite of Gigolo....just sayin'.
well, I do have a deck and cabana to build for the redhead (the rich one) after I rebuild her fire pit.

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2018, 09:38:38 AM »

got shopping to do, cupboards are getting low.
later.

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2018, 09:45:48 AM »

got shopping to do, cupboards are getting low.
later.
I'm dropping off too due to meetings. Take care, brothers.

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2018, 09:59:54 AM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Is it just me or does she look hot in this old photo.

Damn straight!
And I applaud you for avoiding the cockpit jokes....
Now you ruined his next post.
You mean the one about how she has caused my canopy to go up and ejection is imminent?  Naw..
Hey, at your age, I'm glad to hear you can still have an ejection.
At your age you can GFY.

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2018, 10:01:29 AM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Somehow I get the feeling she won't get a movie made about her like Sully.
Already in the works.....
Topless Gun....starring Stormy Daniels.... :P
She's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on, IMFO.
Stormy or Tammie?
Stormy is just porn star disgusting with or without clothing.

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2018, 10:02:38 AM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Is it just me or does she look hot in this old photo.

Damn straight!
And I applaud you for avoiding the cockpit jokes....
Now you ruined his next post.
You mean the one about how she has caused my canopy to go up and ejection is imminent?  Naw..
Hey, at your age, I'm glad to hear you can still have an ejection.
At your age you can GFY.
Yes, yes I can.

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2018, 10:03:43 AM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Somehow I get the feeling she won't get a movie made about her like Sully.
Already in the works.....
Topless Gun....starring Stormy Daniels.... :P
She's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on, IMFO.
Stormy or Tammie?
Stormy is just porn star disgusting with or without clothing.
I really just meant from the waist up. Her breasts look great in a shirt, but take that off and they're just a mess. The bottom half of any pornstar is already a mess, that just goes without saying.

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2018, 10:14:16 AM »

got shopping to do, cupboards are getting low.
later.
Why worry about cupboards, after your recent delivery your humi is full!

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2018, 10:15:59 AM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Somehow I get the feeling she won't get a movie made about her like Sully.
Already in the works.....
Topless Gun....starring Stormy Daniels.... :P
She's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on, IMFO.
Stormy or Tammie?
Stormy is just porn star disgusting with or without clothing.
I really just meant from the waist up. Her breasts look great in a shirt, but take that off and they're just a mess. The bottom half of any pornstar is already a mess, that just goes without saying.
Apparently you've been doing homework.   ;)

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2018, 10:17:18 AM »

got shopping to do, cupboards are getting low.
later.
I'm dropping off too due to meetings. Take care, brothers.
Nice, roll in here, get off on your biscuits and gravy, then just move on....

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2018, 10:31:31 AM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Somehow I get the feeling she won't get a movie made about her like Sully.
Already in the works.....
Topless Gun....starring Stormy Daniels.... :P
She's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on, IMFO.
Stormy or Tammie?
Stormy is just porn star disgusting with or without clothing.
I really just meant from the waist up. Her breasts look great in a shirt, but take that off and they're just a mess. The bottom half of any pornstar is already a mess, that just goes without saying.
Apparently you've been doing homework.   ;)
Well, naturally, after the story broke, I felt it was my duty as an American to look her up. But seeing her topless was like

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2018, 10:37:52 AM »

[...]

Glad you fulfilled your responsibility as a 'Murican!

« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2018, 10:38:50 AM »

[...]

So were you real responsible and watch a full movie or just scan some stills....kind of a Cliff Notes approach?

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2018, 10:43:03 AM »

"The Rock" will soon be launching a new line of tequila.

"According to a report from TMZ, Johnson's company has filed paperwork to secure the rights for a new tequila brand, Mana. In his Polynesian culture, "Mana" is a supernatural essence that can exist in people, spirits, and even inanimate objects-one that lends power and influence to those who possess it."

« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2018, 10:44:37 AM »

[...]

Do people still use/know what Cliffs Notes is?