« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2018, 12:30:24 PM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Somehow I get the feeling she won't get a movie made about her like Sully.
Already in the works.....
Topless Gun....starring Stormy Daniels....
She's one of those women that looks better with her clothes on, IMFO.
Stormy or Tammie?
Stormy is just porn star disgusting with or without clothing.
I really just meant from the waist up. Her breasts look great in a shirt, but take that off and they're just a mess. The bottom half of any pornstar is already a mess, that just goes without saying.
Apparently you've been doing homework.   ;)
Well, naturally, after the story broke, I felt it was my duty as an American to look her up. But seeing her topless was like

Glad you fulfilled your responsibility as a 'Murican!
So were you real responsible and watch a full movie or just scan some stills....kind of a Cliff Notes approach?
Do people still use/know what Cliffs Notes is?
Good question. But I knew what you were talking about.

« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2018, 12:31:38 PM »

[...]

Definitely Cliff Notes. After seeing the appetizer, didn't want to try the entree.
Left a bit of a fishy taste?
Lol, thank god I have no idea!

At least put the seat up before you do that!
You guys crack me up.  Like Stormy Daniels with the sags wouldn't be an improvement over 98% of the tits you've (happily) touched.  Riiiiight.
I was thinking it.

Good morning, Raz.

« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2018, 12:32:23 PM »

good morning. waffles and coffee for the neighbor lady before she leaves, then a cigar and back to sleep.
Was she leaving to make the doughnuts?
Uh oh....sounds like Tony is getting aroused...
Woke up that way.

Good morning Dean, LTG, and NJDave.
While you're still all amped up Tony, here's some more erotica for you, courtesy of Jo...

https://magnolia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Magnolia-Table-Menu-Feb-2018.pdf?x13004
Waco Texas, and they have lavender flavored coffee on the menu?
Good morning boys
Not to mention Avacado toast.  I'm sure CarolinaDave is missing that in his mornings!

« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2018, 12:33:39 PM »

[...]

We know.

« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2018, 12:33:59 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz and GastroFlip.

« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2018, 12:34:03 PM »

good morning. waffles and coffee for the neighbor lady before she leaves, then a cigar and back to sleep.
Was she leaving to make the doughnuts?
Uh oh....sounds like Tony is getting aroused...
Woke up that way.

Good morning Dean, LTG, and NJDave.
While you're still all amped up Tony, here's some more erotica for you, courtesy of Jo...

https://magnolia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Magnolia-Table-Menu-Feb-2018.pdf?x13004
Waco Texas, and they have lavender flavored coffee on the menu?
Good morning boys
Not to mention Avacado toast.  I'm sure CarolinaDave is missing that in his mornings!
I loves me some avocado toast. Make it with a poached egg most weekends.

« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2018, 12:34:24 PM »

[...]

Have you actually looked at her tits, like a good American? If that's better than 98% of what you've touched, you have my condolences.
Indeed.  #faketits
Sure they are. And she's getting old. The link is the most current I can find (clearly NSFW).

Okay, make it 90%. Yes, this is as good as 90% of the tits I've gotten my hands on. Maybe I've just been with too many women? ;-)

Of course, in those days I was pretty intoxicated most of the time.

https://www.kanonitv.net/2018/03/stormy-daniels-nude-strip-club-pompano-beach/stormy-daniels-sexy-topless-nude-solid-gold-strip-club-pompano-beach-kanoni-3/

« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2018, 12:35:35 PM »

Interesting story on the pilot that brought in the damaged Southwest flight the other day.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/04/18/southwest-airlines-pilot-pioneering-female-f-18-pilot-had-nerves-steel/527442002/
Somehow I get the feeling she won't get a movie made about her like Sully.
Already in the works.....
Topless Gun....starring Stormy Daniels.... :P
[...]

Can't say I would classify them as sags.....or at least that's what I've heard..... ::)   :-X

« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2018, 12:35:54 PM »

good morning. waffles and coffee for the neighbor lady before she leaves, then a cigar and back to sleep.
Was she leaving to make the doughnuts?
Uh oh....sounds like Tony is getting aroused...
Woke up that way.

Good morning Dean, LTG, and NJDave.
While you're still all amped up Tony, here's some more erotica for you, courtesy of Jo...

https://magnolia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Magnolia-Table-Menu-Feb-2018.pdf?x13004
Waco Texas, and they have lavender flavored coffee on the menu?
Good morning boys
Good afternoon, Flipster. How's that cough of yours?

« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2018, 12:38:35 PM »

[...]

Links will have to wait for later...
How old is she?  Still in her 30's I think...

« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2018, 12:39:37 PM »

[...]

Exactly. And not good looking ones at that.

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2018, 12:39:52 PM »

good morning. waffles and coffee for the neighbor lady before she leaves, then a cigar and back to sleep.
Was she leaving to make the doughnuts?
Uh oh....sounds like Tony is getting aroused...
Woke up that way.

Good morning Dean, LTG, and NJDave.
While you're still all amped up Tony, here's some more erotica for you, courtesy of Jo...

https://magnolia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Magnolia-Table-Menu-Feb-2018.pdf?x13004
Waco Texas, and they have lavender flavored coffee on the menu?
Good morning boys
Good afternoon, Flipster. How's that cough of yours?
Ya gotta listen to Drs. Tony and Dave and get down to the VFW for a cigar STAT.

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2018, 12:41:01 PM »

[...]

Has Drumpf been tweeting again? ;)

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2018, 12:44:08 PM »

[...]

So are they all real on FOX News?  Just wonderin'  Not sure if they know without Rodger Ailes around to verify.

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2018, 12:49:34 PM »

Finishing up my lunch before the next meeting and happened to glance down at my phone to see how many steps I have taken today...