Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2018, 02:42:28 PM »

Hazzuh, snowflakes!
Later, General!

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2018, 03:01:56 PM »

No more Chief Wahoo for Cleveland...

https://www.apnews.com/6a6477f583ee4b95a230ae031f31c1aa/APNewsBreak:-Indians-removing-Chief-Wahoo-logo-from-uniforms
It's funny that they are still going to sell the stuff for licensing purposes. Nate and I were just discussing this last week, that if they ever decided to stop using it, all the t-shirt companies in the area would jump on that image and use it, since it wouldn't be trademark anymore. So much for that. Lol
why does this country continue to coddle anyone who complains or offended about something. I'm offended about all you panty wastes but the country doesn't support my views! this political correctness has created a bunch of pussies.
Because if you're offended about someone being offended, it cancels itself out. Like a Double Secret Offense rule.
makes sense. thanks Dave for clearing that up.
50 years from now everything will probably be neutral anyway. there won't be a single monument standing, no prayers, anthems, and the country will be so crossbreed there will only be one color - grey.
A vast majority of the monuments you mention weren't erected until the Civil Rights movement anyways, for obvious reasons. At the rate race relations are going in this country right now, I'm sure there will be plenty of monuments in 50 years. They'll just be of people from our time.
oh great, Trump, Hilary, Osama, and Schumer on Mt Rushmore!

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2018, 03:03:12 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/29/2018
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2018, 03:07:33 PM »

Holts has MBIIIs for $69.98 multiple sizes.  usually $79.98, but sometimes goes down to $59.98.    http://www.holts.com/samplers/featured-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/29/2018
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2018, 03:34:59 PM »

mb3 lull

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2018, 03:37:09 PM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.
Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?
While we're on the subject, a question for you married guys.  How many articles are in your shower, not counting a bar of soap?  I'm talking bottles, scrubby things, tubes of whatever.  Can you top ten?  I hope not.
I am very careful in the shower, I keep a bottle of shampoo($1.99 or less)on the window sill, with the daughter back to college, one of the corner shelfs just opened up, but last week there where 5  bottles of their shampoo(have to be careful,
one strengthens the red highlights- spell that dye!), various moisturizers, a loofah brush and sponge, and at least two razors.  Oh and the soap is either Yardley Oatmeal or Lavender, and this weeks seems to be lavender embedded with pieces of rosemary.  whatever happened to Coast or Irish Spring....

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2018, 03:41:22 PM »

The next day, I was still bored. So I went pawn shopping.
can't make it out in the picture. what is it?
Walther PPK/S.
Wasn't that James Bond's gun of choice?

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2018, 03:42:13 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz.
¡Hola, Señor Alcalde! ¿Que tal?
Todo bien aqui. Pero tengo muchisima hambre.
¡Ay! Carramba...tú y tú estómago.
It is what it is... it's shrinking though. I've lost 17 lbs so far this year. Still a fat bastard.
in the last 12 months, or since January 1st?

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2018, 03:48:54 PM »

Golf leaves, and flip show up, what's the banter to do!

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2018, 03:51:27 PM »

[...]

No, they'll redo Stone Mountain with them.

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2018, 03:51:59 PM »

The next day, I was still bored. So I went pawn shopping.
can't make it out in the picture. what is it?
Walther PPK/S.
Wasn't that James Bond's gun of choice?
No, it was forced on him in Dr. No and he carried it thereafter. This is a PPK/S in .380, his would have had a slightly longer slide, and would have been chambered in 7.65mm (.32ACP).

Bond's guns of choice were the Beretta 418 in .25, a long-slide 1911 in .45acp which he kept in his Bentley roadster, and the Smith & Wesson Centennial hammerless in .38 Special. He was issued the S&W as backup to the Walther. But he liked it better than the Walther.

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2018, 03:53:53 PM »

[...]
Irish Spring.  That a bottle of Herbal Essence and one of Head and Shoulders is all that's in my shower.  Well, a washcloth and squeegee for the shower sides after.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/29/2018
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2018, 04:17:35 PM »

PUROS AMBAR for the ride home.  have a good evening all!

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »

Have a good one Sam.

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2018, 04:29:15 PM »

Making your afternoon retreat to the smoking pod yet Mr. Bean?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10