Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Fishy and TonyThePimp.....We need to start planning for a December get together.
Been thinking the same thing for a week
Great   Simple minds think alike.

CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
That's right, yell it out!!

I will never forget answering the phone late one afternoon a couple of years ago and hearing nothing but  my son scream "Dad, I Passed That Mother Fuk'r" when he got his bar exam score, unlike the PMP it takes 2 months to find out if you pass that one which is total hell.
I'm not even trying to compare the two.

Gonna be heading down to Frederick for the weekend.
Going to see the grand kiddies? How old are they now?

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age
Definite post of the day nominee.
+1

Had a Truth...I mean The T by Booth/AJF/RC last night OTT.  Started out with a real wonky burn and just OK flavors...second half was very pleasant however.  Will let the others rest for a bit before revisit.

CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)
Caught-Ya, Did Not read it!  ::)

You reposted day-before-yesterday's news yesterday that I posted the day before  and I post today's news today!

Had a Truth...I mean The T by Booth/AJF/RC last night OTT.  Started out with a real wonky burn and just OK flavors...second half was very pleasant however.  Will let the others rest for a bit before revisit.
That sounds promising.

Edit: But dang it... Another smoke off the list of something I could bring to the aforementioned herf.

Gonna be heading down to Frederick for the weekend.
Going to see the grand kiddies? How old are they now?
Yup.  Two years, four months.
Communications are really expanding so about time for me to begin having a real negative impact!   ;D

CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)
Caught-Ya, Did Not read it!  ::)

You reposted day-before-yesterday's news yesterday that I posted the day before  and I post today's news today!
All fake news!   :P

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
That's right, yell it out!!

I will never forget answering the phone late one afternoon a couple of years ago and hearing nothing but  my son scream "Dad, I Passed That Mother Fuk'r" when he got his bar exam score, unlike the PMP it takes 2 months to find out if you pass that one which is total hell.
I'm not even trying to compare the two.
A big test is a big test to the person praying to pass it!

CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)
Caught-Ya, Did Not read it!  ::)

You reposted day-before-yesterday's news yesterday that I posted the day before  and I post today's news today!
All fake news!   :P
Just Fuk'n with ya, it only added the specific location for the Colony Store nothing much on the second store.  Should be a good location .

Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's also a PITA.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.

Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Well you know one more than I know, I never even heard of such before Tony started down that path.

Morning Bean

Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Thanks?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9