Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
That's right, yell it out!!

I will never forget answering the phone late one afternoon a couple of years ago and hearing nothing but  my son scream "Dad, I Passed That Mother Fuk'r" when he got his bar exam score, unlike the PMP it takes 2 months to find out if you pass that one which is total hell.

Gonna be heading down to Frederick for the weekend.

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Just not like Tony to wait till the last minute
Literally. The testing center closed after I left.

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age

Morning FishinFishy.
Morning David, will be chilly but looking forward to a change of scenery

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Just not like Tony to wait till the last minute
Literally. The testing center closed after I left.
So from now on we have to refer to you as Tony the Pimp?

Fishy and TonyThePimp.....We need to start planning for a December get together.

Morning FishinFishy.
Morning David, will be chilly but looking forward to a change of scenery
Agreed.  I have to get away myself.

A bit breezy this morning, don't get blown off your bicycle.

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age
Definite post of the day nominee.

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age
LMAO

A bit breezy this morning, don't get blown off your bicycle.
It was freakin' cold on the bike this morning

Fishy and TonyThePimp.....We need to start planning for a December get together.
Been thinking the same thing for a week

CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358

Instead of serving his suspension and being done with it, after multiple legal delays Ezekiel Elliot now has to begin serving his suspension when most needed...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9