Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Morning Tony & Dave, restless night with shoulder hurting so yep, slept in some this morning.  COLD Too, 35 degrees and windy but sun is out.
Gonna be a long pants weekend I would say.
Sure looking that way! :(

CONGRATULATIONS PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!

The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.

You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.

The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.*
SHOW ME THE MONEY! ! !

Morning CarolinaDave.

CONGRATULATIONS PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!

The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.

You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.

The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.*
SHOW ME THE MONEY! ! !
Think that requires getting a full time job or at least going into a job WITH the certificate.  You rarely get recognized for a certification or degree earned while in an existing position.

Good morning boys

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!

Good morning boys
Good morning, Scott and SCTex (I'm gonna steal that one).

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)

Morning Almost Gone Fishing Fish

Morning FishinFishy.

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Just not like Tony to wait till the last minute

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Congrats Tony!

Morning Almost Gone Fishing Fish
Morning SCTex, stripers are still running in NJ

PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9