Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI

Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
the difference between working for the same company for 34 years and being married for 34 years is .................................................. the job still sucks.
I don't exactly think you got that right Dean or else you are one of a kind.   The job generally quits sucking is more like it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
the difference between working for the same company for 34 years and being married for 34 years is .................................................. the job still sucks.
No shit'ski....!!!

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Yep welcome to The new Famous.   When I did it it took the order then sent a confirmation saying reduced to 1 and took off the discount.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Yep welcome to The new Famous.   When I did it it took the order then sent a confirmation saying reduced to 1 and took off the discount.
COMMIES!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Damn, now I'll have to take a good look at the monster... And it's name isn't Dave or Shaun.
I've never been that disillusioned.

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Didn't show up at that checkout screen the first time, but did when I tried it again.  Threw in the Noir 5 pack, averaged out to $3.70 a stick, so I'm happy.  I take back that MF'er I muttered under my breath earlier, Shaun.
Logged

dwgbryant

the landlady has been here quite a bit and working up a storm. she really has the park looking good, even has all the maintenance equipment moved out of the clubhouse and into the storage barn where it belongs, clubhouse cleaned, cable hooked up, so I may be able to watch LSU and Sooner football in addition to NASCAR and golf. there's even an ashtray and I doubt anyone will mind if I fire up a cigar. now if they'll only get rid of the crappy old pingpong and Foosball tables it'll look nice. don't understand why she has a maintenance staff, they don't do a fucking thing.

Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Didn't show up at that checkout screen the first time, but did when I tried it again.  Threw in the Noir 5 pack, averaged out to $3.70 a stick, so I'm happy.  I take back that MF'er I muttered under my breath earlier, Shaun.
But let me reinstate that....don't want fourstar to get a big head.

Nica Rusticas on the MASH
$3 cheaper than the jam pricing, too.  Dammit, Shaun!
Get 20 and then use 'catsrule' and get a ton of $$ off!
Yeah, that ain't working.  I'll try again.
It shows up on the checkout screen, not in your cart anymore...FYI
Didn't show up at that checkout screen the first time, but did when I tried it again.  Threw in the Noir 5 pack, averaged out to $3.70 a stick, so I'm happy.  I take back that MF'er I muttered under my breath earlier, Shaun.
They will do that seems if you try to order more than one Rustica they try to fuk you over.

Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.
See, I knew TXDave was a fan of that show.  That little spin move on his way back to the table at the herf was the first clue.

Good morning all!  Hope today is starting out pleasantly for everyone! Good luck Tony!  I was sold with a company a few years ago and it was a bit weird I admit, but turned out ok.
The company I work for has acquired over 100, but we are nice and never let anyone go...at least for the first year and then they prove how worthless they are.
Sounds like my kinda company. Maybe I could telecommute.
Humidor is open homie
Uhhh, that makes no sense
I was saying, since our companies sound similar, move to ND!  Don't make me explain it again like last week! ;)
But he said he was going to telecommute, are you going to blow smoke through the phone?