Almost time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
good morning Chip and Dave.
Camacho connie and coffee.
fucking dark outside.
Funny how that happens at 6 in the morning....
Happens quite a bit to slackers and retired people that normally sleep till Oprah comes on.
I have not watched tv since June.
That's not true, I never watch Oprah.  It's the View, and Honey Boo Boo.
Even more disgusting, guess you sit with the warden and watch Dancing With The Stars like OY does too.
I have to watch Dancing with the Stars by myself.  The wife has to sleep for nightshift.  The music is really good, the dancing girls are hot, and then there's normally some comedy such as Tommy Chong being one of the dancers.  I also like watching Bristol Palin dance.  They had a chair on the dance floor during one of her numbers, and I couldn't figure out why it was there.  It turned out that she was so heavy, that she had to get on the chair so her partner could pick her up in one of the dance moves... haha
You are a sick puppy
Logged

dwgbryant

Been waiting about a month or so for today's meeting.  Management's been all tight lipped about it.  I know layoffs are coming but I think this is where they tell us that they outsourced the operation and we're now officially employs of...
Oh boy, I hope everything works out well for you Tony
I'd love to chime in with an uplifting story to perk everyone up in this situation, but after working 34 years for a corporation, I can't seem to think of one.  Sorry...
the difference between working for the same company for 34 years and being married for 34 years is .................................................. the job still sucks.
I don't exactly think you got that right Dean or else you are one of a kind.   The job generally quits sucking is more like it.
I have been married since 1976 to three women with about a 3 year break in between. retired twice after 35 years. the job always sucked, the wives, not so often. ha.
I think you did not interpret my purposely skewed comment correctly.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
If my wife sucked as much as my job does I would have a permanently wet crotch!
If I ever get married again, I'll have the minister slip into the vows, must give blow jobs, and occasionally take it up the poop shoot...!

damn, rains have moved in!
http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USFL0530
Feel free to send it to us had 7 inches of rain in two days will take that much more today.

[...]
Already in there "honor and obey".  Just left out the enforcement section and as we have learned from the NFL best not try to add it in.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
BD needs an intervention, stat.
That one guy hurt his back for a week after trying to pick up Kristie Alley.  They have more accidents than Nascar...!

dwgbryant

I better head to the store and grab some bug bombs, back later.

I better head to the store and grab some bug bombs, back later.
Better load up the Boys for a Road Trip. :) :)

Buy 3 of any of these 5 packs at the sale prices below, and getchyo free Oliva!!

5 Vegas Miami Robusto  $20
601 La Bomba Napalm  $20
Ave Maria Lionheart (box-pressed)  $20
Diesel Unlimited  $15
Edge Toro Corojo  $20
Estd. 1844 Anejado No. 50-extra  $15
Fallen Angel Robusto  $20
HC Series Criollo Toro  $20
Legado de Pepin Gordo  $20
Mark Twain No. 1  $15
Militia Double Toro  $20
Palo Prieto Gordo  $15
Park Avenue Serie 44 Churchill  $15
Pinar del Rio Res. Limitada Robusto  $15
Punch Bareknuckle Rothschild  $20
Ramon Bueso Odyssey Torpedo  $20
RP Connecticut Torpedo  $20
Sam Leccia Black Robusto  $20
Sosa Third Harvest Wavell $20

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm also starting to like women cyclist too....