« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2017, 08:29:25 AM »

Morning NoWheelsMayor
Good morning, TXDave. Speaking of wheels, are you leaving any behind in Texas?
Nope, warden getting a new ride after we get there but taking what we got.

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2017, 08:44:31 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
Tell her that with the cost of temporary housing that she will have to give up one or two of her big projects in the new house...like say crown molding in the bathroom.  That will get her to rethink.
Pretty sure she's already given up on the crown molding.
You can't give up what you never had
By now that's well buried inventoried in the pile of what-might should-have-beens.
You mean, pile of things that are being stored for a future argument and she'll bitch about later?

Yeah, let me amend my post to reflect that.

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2017, 08:44:52 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
My wife too. It's the crazy taking over.
I could say just wait, but don't want to bring you down... :-\

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2017, 08:45:22 AM »

Busy day for me, take the Magnum Dog for his checkup and shots, lunch, grocery store, cigar store for some lighter fuel and got to squeeze a nap in there somewhere.

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2017, 08:47:14 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
Tell her that with the cost of temporary housing that she will have to give up one or two of her big projects in the new house...like say crown molding in the bathroom.  That will get her to rethink.
Pretty sure she's already given up on the crown molding.
You can't give up what you never had
By now that's well buried inventoried in the pile of what-might should-have-beens.
You mean, pile of things that are being stored for a future argument and she'll bitch about later?

Yeah, let me amend my post to reflect that.
Hopefully you learned to just nix terrible ideas right up front!

« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2017, 08:47:14 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
sometimes we don't know when to keep our mouths shut.  ???
Story of my life.
No comment.   :-X
And yet, it felt very judgemental.
;)  Morning Mr. Mayor.
I have a feeling that it will be a good morning indeed.

Are you off from work these two weeks? #Staycation
?  Nope plugging along in the office.  Why would I want to spend me time relaxing...?

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2017, 08:51:26 AM »

Busy day for me, take the Magnum Dog for his checkup and shots, lunch, grocery store, cigar store for some lighter fuel and got to squeeze a nap in there somewhere.
Yeah, real busy. I just realized it's Tuesday.  GFY!

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2017, 08:56:35 AM »

Busy day for me, take the Magnum Dog for his checkup and shots, lunch, grocery store, cigar store for some lighter fuel and got to squeeze a nap in there somewhere.
Yeah, real busy. I just realized it's Tuesday.  GFY!
Just for that I will take two naps today.

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2017, 08:59:13 AM »

Time to walk the dogs.

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2017, 09:07:27 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
You're not supposed to bang her in there

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2017, 09:11:21 AM »

Busy day for me, take the Magnum Dog for his checkup and shots, lunch, grocery store, cigar store for some lighter fuel and got to squeeze a nap in there somewhere.
Just not while you're on 35.

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2017, 09:18:53 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
You're not supposed to bang her in there
You may as well tell a fish not to swim.

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2017, 09:28:57 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
You're not supposed to bang her in there
You may as well tell a fish not to swim.
Right, that jack-hammering sound you hear in there isn't the machine

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2017, 09:32:52 AM »

Busy day for me, take the Magnum Dog for his checkup and shots, lunch, grocery store, cigar store for some lighter fuel and got to squeeze a nap in there somewhere.
Just not while you're on 35.
I don't go there as a general rule

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2017, 09:38:04 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
You're not supposed to bang her in there
You may as well tell a fish not to swim.
Right, that jack-hammering sound you hear in there isn't the machine
I have had a couple of 30-45 minute MRI's on my neck and if Dean can keep up with that jackhammer sound rate then more power to him!