« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2017, 08:06:09 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
Tell her that with the cost of temporary housing that she will have to give up one or two of her big projects in the new house...like say crown molding in the bathroom.  That will get her to rethink.
Pretty sure she's already given up on the crown molding.
You can't give up what you never had
By now that's well buried in the pile of what-might-have-beens.
You mean, pile of things that are being stored for a future argument and she'll bitch about later?

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2017, 08:06:51 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
sometimes we don't know when to keep our mouths shut.  ???
Story of my life.
No comment.   :-X

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2017, 08:08:21 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
sometimes we don't know when to keep our mouths shut.  ???
Story of my life.
No comment.   :-X
And yet, it felt very judgemental.

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2017, 08:08:45 AM »

Going shopping today Tony?

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2017, 08:09:16 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2017, 08:09:22 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
sometimes we don't know when to keep our mouths shut.  ???
Story of my life.
No comment.   :-X
And yet, it felt very judgemental.
;)  Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2017, 08:10:41 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
You should lay off of the Dutch ovens then.

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2017, 08:10:50 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
God Bless You, we only did that because of the way things fell in place with our house and I Would Highly NOT Recommend it.
FYI:  My warden would now highly recommend AGAINST IT too!
Are you going to do it again in SC or are you going to wait in Texas for all the painting/carpeting etc. to be completed?
Not exactly either, we are going to SC in early September where we have a fully furnished vacation condo rented for a month, 1/4 the price of staying here.  Leaving remaining things in storage here and will move them after the condo is ready.  The things already (furniture and kitchen stuff mostly ) in SC storage will go to the condo as soon as it is ready.  No way in hell we are having work done on that condo without being there to oversee it.

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2017, 08:14:25 AM »

Going shopping today Tony?
It might have to wait until Thursday, but it's not completely off the table.

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2017, 08:15:21 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
My wife too. It's the crazy taking over.

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2017, 08:16:10 AM »

taking the lady for an MRI at 9am, she gets claustrophobic and ends up in panic attacts. just waiting for her to show.
Closed MRI's can certainly cause that but they make preventive drugs for it too, or there is the open MRI option, not as good of an image but usually satisfactory.

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2017, 08:16:41 AM »

Going shopping today Tony?
It might have to wait until Thursday, but it's not completely off the table.
::)

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2017, 08:18:10 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
sometimes we don't know when to keep our mouths shut.  ???
Story of my life.
No comment.   :-X
And yet, it felt very judgemental.
;)  Morning Mr. Mayor.
I have a feeling that it will be a good morning indeed.

Are you off from work these two weeks? #Staycation

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2017, 08:20:53 AM »

Morning NoWheelsMayor

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2017, 08:22:27 AM »

Morning NoWheelsMayor
Good morning, TXDave. Speaking of wheels, are you leaving any behind in Texas?