Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 07:00:18 AM »

Morning Snowflakes.  (Stealing TxDave's thunder).
Just so somebody reminds them!

WTF are you doing up this early?
Woke up about 2 am, couldn't get back to sleep, finally gave up an came in.
That was the perfect time to relax, morning Mark

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2017, 07:01:12 AM »

Thought for Today: "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." - Sydney J. Harris, American journalist (1917-1986).
Got it.  ::)
Sheesh, Such a profound statement ::)

The time to relax is when you Fuk'n feel like it!
Yea, Dean would say that too.  Fukkin' retired folks.... ;)
Jealous Bastige  ;D
Yes indeed!
+1

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2017, 07:04:05 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2017, 07:08:16 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee. 73° heading into 90's and steamy.

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 07:10:02 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
sometimes we don't know when to keep our mouths shut.  ???

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2017, 07:11:03 AM »

Thought for Today: "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." - Sydney J. Harris, American journalist (1917-1986).
Got it.  ::)
Sheesh, Such a profound statement ::)

The time to relax is when you Fuk'n feel like it!
Yea, Dean would say that too.  Fukkin' retired folks.... ;)
+1

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2017, 07:13:20 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2017, 07:14:55 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
God Bless You, we only did that because of the way things fell in place with our house and I Would Highly NOT Recommend it.

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2017, 07:15:42 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2017, 07:24:01 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
How many times have we told you not to share banter conversations with the outside world....and wardens most of all!

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2017, 07:25:20 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
How many times have we told you not to share banter conversations with the outside world....and wardens most of all!
LOL, Indeed!

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2017, 07:27:16 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
Tell her that with the cost of temporary housing that she will have to give up one or two of her big projects in the new house...like say crown molding in the bathroom.  That will get her to rethink.

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2017, 07:27:33 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
God Bless You, we only did that because of the way things fell in place with our house and I Would Highly NOT Recommend it.
FYI:  My warden would now highly recommend AGAINST IT too!

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2017, 07:28:23 AM »

Thought for Today: "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." - Sydney J. Harris, American journalist (1917-1986).
Got it.  ::)
Sheesh, Such a profound statement ::)

The time to relax is when you Fuk'n feel like it!
Yea, Dean would say that too.  Fukkin' retired folks.... ;)
+1
Morning TriangulatingDean.

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2017, 07:28:35 AM »

@TxDave.  I told the warden about you guys selling your house and living in temp housing until the move east.  She loves the idea and wants to sell our house in the spring whether the new place is ready or not.  That way we get to store schitt and move twice, too.  FML.
Tell her that with the cost of temporary housing that she will have to give up one or two of her big projects in the new house...like say crown molding in the bathroom.  That will get her to rethink.
Man Up and Just tell her hell no.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12