« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2017, 09:36:18 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
That all makes me tired just reading it.

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2017, 09:37:44 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2017, 09:39:13 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
Aren't you quick to judge? Sheesh.

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2017, 09:39:27 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
This is the new old boyfriend.  Pay attention.

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and MightGetPaidTony.  Got a few hours before heading back into the GFYSkies.
Oh, you said paid....yea, that might happen....   ???   :-X

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2017, 09:50:26 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and MightGetPaidTony.  Got a few hours before heading back into the GFYSkies.
Oh, you said paid....yea, that might happen....   ???   :-X
Actually, "laid" seems to coincide with "paid". Funny how that happens.

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2017, 09:55:32 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
Aren't you quick to judge? Sheesh.
They had a relationship years ago and trying to 'rekindle' what they had. I think they both just want to get laid, but what do I know?

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
Aren't you quick to judge? Sheesh.
They had a relationship years ago and trying to 'rekindle' what they had. I think they both just want to get laid, but what do I know?
Either of them about to get paid? Cause if so, Tony could probably give them some advice.

« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2017, 10:16:43 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and MightGetPaidTony.  Got a few hours before heading back into the GFYSkies.
Oh, you said paid....yea, that might happen....   ???   :-X
Actually, "laid" seems to coincide with "paid". Funny how that happens.
Now you just need to figure out how to get paid 6 or 7 times per month, instead of once.

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2017, 10:20:49 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
Aren't you quick to judge? Sheesh.
They had a relationship years ago and trying to 'rekindle' what they had. I think they both just want to get laid, but what do I know?
Either of them about to get paid? Cause if so, Tony could probably give them some advice.
They're going to see Dean, so much more likely getting laid advice.

« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2017, 10:25:28 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
That all makes me tired just reading it.
Me too!

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2017, 10:29:42 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
That all makes me tired just reading it.
Me too!
At least now I don't feel as bad about having to do the grocery shopping after work. So thanks for that!

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2017, 10:40:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2017, 10:49:53 AM »

Meeting time, BBL

« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2017, 11:01:51 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
Aren't you quick to judge? Sheesh.
They had a relationship years ago and trying to 'rekindle' what they had. I think they both just want to get laid, but what do I know?
I would say on that subject, you are our resident expert.