CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: 7/31/2017  (Read 8819 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 7/31/2017
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2017, 09:36:18 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
That all makes me tired just reading it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2017, 09:37:44 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2017, 09:39:13 AM »

I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
Aren't you quick to judge? Sheesh.

Threebean

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2017, 09:39:27 AM »

I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
This is the new old boyfriend.  Pay attention.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and MightGetPaidTony.  Got a few hours before heading back into the GFYSkies.
Oh, you said paid....yea, that might happen....   ???   :-X

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2017, 09:50:26 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and MightGetPaidTony.  Got a few hours before heading back into the GFYSkies.
Actually, "laid" seems to coincide with "paid". Funny how that happens.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2017, 09:55:32 AM »

I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
They had a relationship years ago and trying to 'rekindle' what they had. I think they both just want to get laid, but what do I know?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »

I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
They had a relationship years ago and trying to 'rekindle' what they had. I think they both just want to get laid, but what do I know?
Either of them about to get paid? Cause if so, Tony could probably give them some advice.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2017, 10:16:43 AM »

Actually, "laid" seems to coincide with "paid". Funny how that happens.
Now you just need to figure out how to get paid 6 or 7 times per month, instead of once.

Threebean

« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2017, 10:20:49 AM »

I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
Either of them about to get paid? Cause if so, Tony could probably give them some advice.
They're going to see Dean, so much more likely getting laid advice. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2017, 10:25:28 AM »

I love Mondays!
Me too!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2017, 10:29:42 AM »

I love Mondays!
Me too!
At least now I don't feel as bad about having to do the grocery shopping after work. So thanks for that!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2017, 10:40:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2017, 10:49:53 AM »

Meeting time, BBL

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2017, 11:01:51 AM »

I love Mondays!
Boyfriend out on parole?
I would say on that subject, you are our resident expert.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9