Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2017, 08:25:41 AM »

Good morning creampuffs
Good morning, Scott. Hope July treated you well.
It's still July....let's not get ahead of ourselves.
You're right. I'm probably jumping the gun because I then get to submit my July invoice.

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2017, 08:25:59 AM »

Morning Fishy.  When are you supposed to be going to Hatteras or is that already done?
August 19-26, we are well North of the outage, so far looks like it won't affect us but we have to communicate with the rental company to verify this morning
​Please be advised the power outages and evacuations being reported along the Outer Banks are NOT affecting the areas from Nags Head to Carova, nor any Twiddy homes. The ONLY areas currently affected are Hatteras and Ocracoke Islands, which are approximately 1 hour south of Nags Head.

We are an additional 30-40 min North of Nags Head, terrible for the people affected

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2017, 08:35:59 AM »

Guess I will get presentable as possible and do a few things.  Got to go to the paint store and the flooring store.

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2017, 08:46:30 AM »

Guess I will get presentable as possible and do a few things.  Got to go to the paint store and the flooring store.
You're not a homeowner, what do you need paint and flooring for?

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2017, 08:47:35 AM »

Morning Fishy.  When are you supposed to be going to Hatteras or is that already done?
August 19-26, we are well North of the outage, so far looks like it won't affect us but we have to communicate with the rental company to verify this morning
​Please be advised the power outages and evacuations being reported along the Outer Banks are NOT affecting the areas from Nags Head to Carova, nor any Twiddy homes. The ONLY areas currently affected are Hatteras and Ocracoke Islands, which are approximately 1 hour south of Nags Head.

We are an additional 30-40 min North of Nags Head, terrible for the people affected
That's good for you.  I figured that, but always good to check.

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2017, 08:50:34 AM »

Guess I will get presentable as possible and do a few things.  Got to go to the paint store and the flooring store.
You're not a homeowner, what do you need paint and flooring for?
I will be in 4 weeks and we want to be ready to go with the remodel ASAP so we can get moved in.

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2017, 08:55:28 AM »

Good morning creampuffs
Good morning, Scott. Hope July treated you well.
It's still July....let's not get ahead of ourselves.
You're right. I'm probably jumping the gun because I then get to submit my July invoice.
And then the saga begins anew!

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2017, 09:02:22 AM »

Good morning creampuffs
Good morning, Scott. Hope July treated you well.
It's still July....let's not get ahead of ourselves.
You're right. I'm probably jumping the gun because I then get to submit my July invoice.
And then the saga begins anew!
I hope not. I think we've established a precedent now.

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2017, 09:10:13 AM »

Maybe Dean is battening down the hatches preparing for Emily...although a little south of him, looking like Tampa landfall.

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2017, 09:11:18 AM »

Good morning creampuffs
Good morning, Scott. Hope July treated you well.
It's still July....let's not get ahead of ourselves.
You're right. I'm probably jumping the gun because I then get to submit my July invoice.
And then the saga begins anew!
I hope not. I think we've established a precedent now.
I'm not a statistician, but I don't think two data points can be considered a trend or precedent.

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2017, 09:14:43 AM »

Good morning creampuffs
Good morning, Scott. Hope July treated you well.
It's still July....let's not get ahead of ourselves.
You're right. I'm probably jumping the gun because I then get to submit my July invoice.
And then the saga begins anew!
I hope not. I think we've established a precedent now.
I'm not a statistician, but I don't think two data points can be considered a trend or precedent.
Especially since the results were on completely opposite ends of the graph.

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2017, 09:19:42 AM »

Good morning. AF Chateau and coffee. Long day yesterday. Getting out of the hotel with 2500 others was a clusterfuck. Never saw so many 'sober' people so disrespectful. Poured all the way home, very slow driving. I still have to unload the truck, got 3 reports to do for Sunday meetings, and I have laundry going. Got a friend stopping by with the Hotline log, and I'm meeting the lady's daughter and new old boyfriend from SC at 11:30.
I love Mondays!

« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2017, 09:29:09 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and MightGetPaidTony.  Got a few hours before heading back into the GFYSkies.

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2017, 09:30:35 AM »

Guess I will get presentable as possible and do a few things.  Got to go to the paint store and the flooring store.
You're not a homeowner, what do you need paint and flooring for?
I will be in 4 weeks and we want to be ready to go with the remodel ASAP so we can get moved in.
I suspect you won't stop there.  I see a gazebo in your future.

« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2017, 09:33:26 AM »

Morning Daves, Fish, Dean, and MightGetPaidTony.  Got a few hours before heading back into the GFYSkies.
Good morning, Mark and Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9