CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: 7/17/2017  (Read 10293 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 7/17/2017
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2017, 12:43:26 PM »

The Last Week!

Hard to believe it is really here.
4 days and a wake up!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2017, 12:47:11 PM »

good morning guys. I have a meeting with the Mayor of Inglis, Florida at 9:15! Sheesh.
He gonna ask you to be deputy mayor?
the mayor is a she.
Is she over 60 years old yet?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2017, 12:49:26 PM »

good morning guys. I have a meeting with the Mayor of Inglis, Florida at 9:15! Sheesh.
Morning Dean.
Another restraining order?....lol
I wish it were that simple.
my Home Group is hosting a Long Timer's Speaker meeting to coincide with our pot luck meeting December 5th and I want to lock in the date at the Community Center so it doesn't interfere with any Christmas events.
And handling the community center calendar is the mayor's responsibility? How small is this town?
population 1,347

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inglis,_Florida
Did she get voted in, or do they make you mayor if you buy 3 Big Gulps, all
at once at the 7-11?  Actually a town that small, does it have a 7-11 or only a 9-5?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2017, 12:59:46 PM »

Morning Dean.
my Home Group is hosting a Long Timer's Speaker meeting to coincide with our pot luck meeting December 5th and I want to lock in the date at the Community Center so it doesn't interfere with any Christmas events.
And handling the community center calendar is the mayor's responsibility? How small is this town?
population 1,347

at once at the 7-11?  Actually a town that small, does it have a 7-11 or only a 9-5?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2017, 01:08:20 PM »

Morning Dean.
population 1,347

it has 4 gas stations, quite a few eateries, a bunch of bars, gun shop, grocery store, hardware store, PO, etc.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2017, 01:10:52 PM »

meeting with the mayor has been resolved. a lady of our Home Group who works for the Water Dept spoke to her. all is set.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2017, 01:11:53 PM »

Morning Dean.
population 1,347

it has 4 gas stations, quite a few eateries, a bunch of bars, gun shop, grocery store, hardware store, PO, etc.
Well, now it sounds like it has too much stuff for that small amount of people.  ;D

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2017, 01:12:43 PM »

shit tank pumped. it was way over full. doesn't smell too good around here, need a bit of wind.
Just sat down for lunch.  Thanks, Dean!
sorry about that. I want to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill but my stomach isn't doing well.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2017, 01:13:51 PM »

Morning Dean.
population 1,347

Well, now it sounds like it has too much stuff for that small amount of people.  ;D
nice area here. TexDave liked it here when he visited.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2017, 01:15:13 PM »

Morning and afternoon as appropriate, muchachos.  Late check-in. Working from home, but they're kicking my ass anyway.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2017, 01:16:35 PM »

Winter is here!
Tony's taking drugs again...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2017, 01:18:30 PM »

Pork Belly Prices Sizzle on Growing Demand for Bacon

Bacon is finally getting a bump as Americans add the fatty strips to everything from corn dogs to french fries, boosting demand while inventory shrinks.

Pork bellies, the cut of meat used to make bacon slices, have surged 174 percent since hitting a five-year low in April, according to wholesale prices from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The price reached $1.6968 a pound Friday, a one-year high.

“It’s really demand that’s driving this,” said Ryan Turner, a risk management consultant at FCStone Group in Kansas City, Mo. “People are putting bacon on anything.”

Bacon-centric food items are fueling sales at Wendy’s Co., which added bacon fries, and McDonald’s Corp., with its sausage and bacon breakfast sandwich. Other culinary wonders include the bacon veggie burger.
That can't be right. Rick Perry says that if you create enough supply, then the demand will follow. And I refuse to believe that Rick Perry doesn't understand the most basic lesson of economics.
I wouldn't be surprised.

Threebean

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2017, 01:21:23 PM »

shit tank pumped. it was way over full. doesn't smell too good around here, need a bit of wind.
Just sat down for lunch.  Thanks, Dean!
sorry about that. I want to throw some hot Italian sausage on the grill but my stomach isn't doing well.
Man up, it's not like an overly full septic tank was just pumped out nearby.  Sheesh.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2017, 01:22:11 PM »

Pork Belly Prices Sizzle on Growing Demand for Bacon

Bacon is finally getting a bump as Americans add the fatty strips to everything from corn dogs to french fries, boosting demand while inventory shrinks.

Pork bellies, the cut of meat used to make bacon slices, have surged 174 percent since hitting a five-year low in April, according to wholesale prices from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The price reached $1.6968 a pound Friday, a one-year high.

“It’s really demand that’s driving this,” said Ryan Turner, a risk management consultant at FCStone Group in Kansas City, Mo. “People are putting bacon on anything.”

Bacon-centric food items are fueling sales at Wendy’s Co., which added bacon fries, and McDonald’s Corp., with its sausage and bacon breakfast sandwich. Other culinary wonders include the bacon veggie burger.
That can't be right. Rick Perry says that if you create enough supply, then the demand will follow. And I refuse to believe that Rick Perry doesn't understand the most basic lesson of economics.
I wouldn't be surprised.
Wasn't he the brain surgeon, who doesn't believe in Climate Change, but wanted Texans,
to pray for rain to end a drought? Don't you feel good that as Chairman of the Dept of Energy, he has control
of the Nuclear Regulatory Agency?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2017, 01:25:10 PM »

Lady borrowed my truck, left her keys, but took her keys with her. I am stranded. meeting cancelled until tomorrow. F*CK!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm stuck in the left her keys, took her keys loop.  Guess I'll just wait until my head explodes to move on.
sorry, I'm pissed and not thinking well.
she left me HER car, but took her keys with her.
I remember doing that once, taking the wife's keys to work instead of mine. Couldn't get into any of my desk drawers that day.
Once locked the keys inside a rental car.  Keys in ignition, engine running.  That was a fun morning.
I did that, only with a friend's truck at 11pm in a loading zone. That was a costly night.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10