« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2017, 09:28:11 AM »

Lady borrowed my truck, left her keys, but took her keys with her. I am stranded. meeting cancelled until tomorrow. F*CK!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm stuck in the left her keys, took her keys loop.  Guess I'll just wait until my head explodes to move on.
sorry, I'm pissed and not thinking well.
she left me HER car, but took her keys with her.
I remember doing that once, taking the wife's keys to work instead of mine. Couldn't get into any of my desk drawers that day.
Once locked the keys inside a rental car.  Keys in ignition, engine running.  That was a fun morning.
My 2nd day at my first corporate job, I left the keys in the ignition with car running (doors locked) in the parking lot. Didn't get much done that day.

« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2017, 09:29:32 AM »

Lady borrowed my truck, left her keys, but took her keys with her. I am stranded. meeting cancelled until tomorrow. F*CK!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm stuck in the left her keys, took her keys loop.  Guess I'll just wait until my head explodes to move on.
sorry, I'm pissed and not thinking well.
she left me HER car, but took her keys with her.
I remember doing that once, taking the wife's keys to work instead of mine. Couldn't get into any of my desk drawers that day.
Horrible when you can't even get into your own drawers.
Buh-zing!

« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2017, 09:30:41 AM »

Lady borrowed my truck, left her keys, but took her keys with her. I am stranded. meeting cancelled until tomorrow. F*CK!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm stuck in the left her keys, took her keys loop.  Guess I'll just wait until my head explodes to move on.
sorry, I'm pissed and not thinking well.
she left me HER car, but took her keys with her.
I remember doing that once, taking the wife's keys to work instead of mine. Couldn't get into any of my desk drawers that day.
Once locked the keys inside a rental car.  Keys in ignition, engine running.  That was a fun morning.
My 2nd day at my first corporate job, I left the keys in the ignition with car running (doors locked) in the parking lot. Didn't get much done that day.
I once got stuck in the snow, and while I was digging the car out, accidentally locked myself out. And of course it was running.

« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2017, 09:31:02 AM »

81° RealFeel 101°. great day to have the septic tank pumped out.
I'm sure the smell will be intense.

« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2017, 09:36:43 AM »

what was so civil about the Civil War. Donald and Hilary were not the only persons running for president. Would all those that lost feel better with a Participation Trophy? Do you think the South would give up the fight with a Loser's Trophy? how long is long enough to beat a dead horse. Oops, I can't say that, animal cruelty.

« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2017, 09:42:49 AM »

what was so civil about the Civil War. Donald and Hilary were not the only persons running for president. Would all those that lost feel better with a Participation Trophy? Do you think the South would give up the fight with a Loser's Trophy? how long is long enough to beat a dead horse. Oops, I can't say that, animal cruelty.
Dean, you're supposed to take the band off once the flame gets there.

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2017, 09:49:04 AM »

what was so civil about the Civil War. Donald and Hilary were not the only persons running for president. Would all those that lost feel better with a Participation Trophy? Do you think the South would give up the fight with a Loser's Trophy? how long is long enough to beat a dead horse. Oops, I can't say that, animal cruelty.
Dean, you're supposed to take the band off once the flame gets there.
D'oh!!

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »

what was so civil about the Civil War. Donald and Hilary were not the only persons running for president. Would all those that lost feel better with a Participation Trophy? Do you think the South would give up the fight with a Loser's Trophy? how long is long enough to beat a dead horse. Oops, I can't say that, animal cruelty.
Dean, you're supposed to take the band off once the flame gets there.
D'oh!!
it was my FaceBook post for the day.

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2017, 10:50:15 AM »

sheesh

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2017, 11:27:49 AM »

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2017, 11:28:41 AM »

AB Connies up now on the jam. Double sheesh.

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2017, 12:09:02 PM »

shit tank pumped. it was way over full. doesn't smell too good around here, need a bit of wind.

« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2017, 12:20:55 PM »

81° RealFeel 101°. great day to have the septic tank pumped out.
90°/110° at 12:20

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2017, 12:30:32 PM »

shit tank pumped. it was way over full. doesn't smell too good around here, need a bit of wind.
Look at the bright side, no one'll notice if you fart.

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2017, 12:32:59 PM »

shit tank pumped. it was way over full. doesn't smell too good around here, need a bit of wind.
Just sat down for lunch.  Thanks, Dean!