Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2017, 02:23:05 PM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.
I'm working too.
Not me. I'll be at work, but I won't be working.
I'm mostly working with Europeans and July 4th has no particular relevance to them.
Must be a nice change of pace from your last position however.
TWSS.
Hahaha.

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2017, 02:23:57 PM »

Pizza and salad for lunch, followed by cake for someone's wedding shower. Quite the food-filled day of work. Time to hit the road. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.

« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2017, 02:33:35 PM »

Time for me to be packing up and heading to the Cincinnati Airport  (the one in Hebron Kentucky  ::) )
Later!

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2017, 02:35:46 PM »

@Bean.....Got the bay door open and chair moved out there with a table yet?
Ha, not yet. Shop doesn't knock off until 3.  Definitely crossed my mind, though 98 deg with a feels like at 111 might be a tad warm.

« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2017, 02:37:30 PM »

TexDave will be settled in Charleston area just in time for prime viewing of the total eclipse.  Goes right over Clemson and heads northwest.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2017/06/29/americas-total-solar-eclipse-what-you-need-know/439544001/
Eclipse herf!

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2017, 02:42:09 PM »

TexDave will be settled in Charleston area just in time for prime viewing of the total eclipse.  Goes right over Clemson and heads northwest.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2017/06/29/americas-total-solar-eclipse-what-you-need-know/439544001/
Check out the April 2024 total eclipse path.  Sweet!
https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEgoogle/SEgoogle2001/SE2024Apr08Tgoogle.html

« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2017, 02:44:51 PM »

Time for me to be packing up and heading to the Cincinnati Airport  (the one in Hebron Kentucky  ::) )
Later!
Safe travels.

« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2017, 03:44:43 PM »

When you're in a meeting that you don't want to be in, but it does include one of the most attractive women in the agency, and you're really trying to be serious and analytical...but she's got a booger hanging from her left nostril.

Yeah, that just happened.
That's awesome. You didn't offer her your hammerhead handkerchief?

Edit: interesting where autocorrect was going with this one.
Didn't have one with me. Besides, it was amusing me to watch.
That must have been one boring meeting.  Or you're easily amused.  Or both.
It was so boring that watching boogers was utterly fascinating by comparison.

« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2017, 03:45:26 PM »

When you're in a meeting that you don't want to be in, but it does include one of the most attractive women in the agency, and you're really trying to be serious and analytical...but she's got a booger hanging from her left nostril.

Yeah, that just happened.
That's awesome. You didn't offer her your hammerhead handkerchief?

Edit: interesting where autocorrect was going with this one.
Didn't have one with me. Besides, it was amusing me to watch.
That must have been one boring meeting.  Or you're easily amused.  Or both.
He did say she was one of the few decent lookers in the agency....probably more like desperation.
That too.

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2017, 03:46:21 PM »

Pizza and salad for lunch, followed by cake for someone's wedding shower. Quite the food-filled day of work. Time to hit the road. Hazzuh!
Just stuffed myself on Buffalo Wings...and the boss paid. Nice.

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2017, 03:54:36 PM »

Hello Boys, nice train ride in, bunch of cute
 Italian women in shorts on a study tour of NYC.  they were going
to Brooklyn to take the ferry to Manhattan. Sorry no pictures, their leader came through
counting in Italian, when she got to nine, I said 10 - 12 in Italian...

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2017, 04:11:05 PM »

Pizza and salad for lunch, followed by cake for someone's wedding shower. Quite the food-filled day of work. Time to hit the road. Hazzuh!
Just stuffed myself on Buffalo Wings...and the boss paid. Nice.
Nothing tastes better than food on the company's dime.

« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2017, 04:42:33 PM »

Hello Boys, nice train ride in, bunch of cute
 Italian women in shorts on a study tour of NYC.  they were going
to Brooklyn to take the ferry to Manhattan. Sorry no pictures, their leader came through
counting in Italian, when she got to nine, I said 10 - 12 in Italian...
Tu cane sdegno

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2017, 04:46:46 PM »

Hello Boys, nice train ride in, bunch of cute
 Italian women in shorts on a study tour of NYC.  they were going
to Brooklyn to take the ferry to Manhattan. Sorry no pictures, their leader came through
counting in Italian, when she got to nine, I said 10 - 12 in Italian...
Tu cane sdegno
Shit if Bean hasn't gone commie too!

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2017, 04:49:12 PM »

Pizza and salad for lunch, followed by cake for someone's wedding shower. Quite the food-filled day of work. Time to hit the road. Hazzuh!
Just stuffed myself on Buffalo Wings...and the boss paid. Nice.
Nothing tastes better than food on the company's dime.
...except food that's on the boss's dime. The agency can't buy, that would be unethical use of taxpayer resources. ;-)

So the boss buys lunch on each team member's birthday.  Mine was almost a month ago, but this was the first opportunity we've had to go.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12