« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2017, 12:40:09 PM »

And now for my totally worthless meeting of the day.
Only one?  Good for you!
Only one totally worthless. The next one's at 11, but at least it's taking place at a Hot Wings joint.

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »

When you're in a meeting that you don't want to be in, but it does include one of the most attractive women in the agency, and you're really trying to be serious and analytical...but she's got a booger hanging from her left nostril.

Yeah, that just happened.

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2017, 12:52:27 PM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.
I'm working too.
Not me. I'll be at work, but I won't be working.
I'm mostly working with Europeans and July 4th has no particular relevance to them.
Well fuk them, they can just go back home.

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2017, 01:04:40 PM »

When you're in a meeting that you don't want to be in, but it does include one of the most attractive women in the agency, and you're really trying to be serious and analytical...but she's got a booger hanging from her left nostril.

Yeah, that just happened.
That's awesome. You didn't offer her your hammerhead handkerchief?

Edit: interesting where autocorrect was going with this one.

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2017, 01:06:48 PM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.
I'm working too.
Not me. I'll be at work, but I won't be working.
I'm mostly working with Europeans and July 4th has no particular relevance to them.
Well fuk them, they can just go back home.
They are home. I'm on conference calls with them.

« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2017, 01:26:04 PM »

When you're in a meeting that you don't want to be in, but it does include one of the most attractive women in the agency, and you're really trying to be serious and analytical...but she's got a booger hanging from her left nostril.

Yeah, that just happened.
That's awesome. You didn't offer her your hammerhead handkerchief?

Edit: interesting where autocorrect was going with this one.
Didn't have one with me. Besides, it was amusing me to watch.

« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2017, 02:04:44 PM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.
I'm working too.
Not me. I'll be at work, but I won't be working.
I'm mostly working with Europeans and July 4th has no particular relevance to them.
Must be a nice change of pace from your last position however.

« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2017, 02:04:47 PM »

When you're in a meeting that you don't want to be in, but it does include one of the most attractive women in the agency, and you're really trying to be serious and analytical...but she's got a booger hanging from her left nostril.

Yeah, that just happened.
That's awesome. You didn't offer her your hammerhead handkerchief?

Edit: interesting where autocorrect was going with this one.
Didn't have one with me. Besides, it was amusing me to watch.
That must have been one boring meeting.  Or you're easily amused.  Or both.

« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.
I'm working too.
Not me. I'll be at work, but I won't be working.
I'm mostly working with Europeans and July 4th has no particular relevance to them.
Must be a nice change of pace from your last position however.
TWSS.

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2017, 02:07:19 PM »

When you're in a meeting that you don't want to be in, but it does include one of the most attractive women in the agency, and you're really trying to be serious and analytical...but she's got a booger hanging from her left nostril.

Yeah, that just happened.
That's awesome. You didn't offer her your hammerhead handkerchief?

Edit: interesting where autocorrect was going with this one.
Didn't have one with me. Besides, it was amusing me to watch.
That must have been one boring meeting.  Or you're easily amused.  Or both.
He did say she was one of the few decent lookers in the agency....probably more like desperation.

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2017, 02:07:49 PM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.
I'm working too.
Not me. I'll be at work, but I won't be working.
I'm mostly working with Europeans and July 4th has no particular relevance to them.
Must be a nice change of pace from your last position however.
TWSS.
You're welcome.

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2017, 02:08:31 PM »

@Bean.....Got the bay door open and chair moved out there with a table yet?

« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2017, 02:12:33 PM »

TexDave will be settled in Charleston area just in time for prime viewing of the total eclipse.  Goes right over Clemson and heads northwest.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2017/06/29/americas-total-solar-eclipse-what-you-need-know/439544001/

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2017, 02:17:34 PM »

Pizza and salad for lunch, followed by cake for someone's wedding shower. Quite the food-filled day of work. Time to hit the road. Hazzuh!

« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2017, 02:22:05 PM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.
I'm working too.
Not me. I'll be at work, but I won't be working.
I'm mostly working with Europeans and July 4th has no particular relevance to them.
Must be a nice change of pace from your last position however.
I'm loving it. Thought I finally got away from dealing with financial institutions and now I get to experience it from the customer's viewpoint.