« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2017, 09:27:47 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)
Yeah, where are your PWing skills?
Apparently coming up short.
...and I figured he wouldn't want me highlighting any commie birthdays or historical events.
Maybe you need a new "Nancy Pelosi Fact of the Day" section from now on.
OK, so far I have to divide the news into Commie highlights, Democrat alternate reality, Republican alternate facts....anything else? .....oh.....probably good to add a GFY category for good measure.

You already seem to be having trouble with the sorting, so don't start trying to measure now too...
But I didn't know I had to sort or measure.
Not in the job description Tony provided.

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2017, 09:51:19 AM »

[...]
That's no excuse, an experienced professional such as yourself should have known (apply indignant, put-upon customer tone of voice).

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2017, 09:55:02 AM »

[...]
au contraire mon frère
I work in a regulated environment.  If it isn't in your job description and training matrix, you don't do it, if it isn't written, it wasn't done.

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2017, 10:04:08 AM »

[...]

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2017, 10:09:11 AM »

[...]

TWSS

« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2017, 10:26:00 AM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?

« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2017, 10:35:49 AM »

$35 Boxes of Room 101 Uncle Lee available again at Holts.

« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2017, 10:38:56 AM »

@OhioDave....AB American Sun Grown up on the jam.  Price not quite as low as your last purchase however.

« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2017, 10:50:59 AM »

@Bean     ...So is the HR employee cookout and fireworks extravaganza tomorrow?
Monday.  Yes, we are working that day.  Fk'n HR bastige.

« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2017, 10:51:28 AM »

$35 Boxes of Room 101 Uncle Lee available again at Holts.
I've purchased them for less....

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2017, 10:57:47 AM »

@OhioDave....AB American Sun Grown up on the jam.  Price not quite as low as your last purchase however.
Lol, hard to beat that price!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2017, 11:05:23 AM »

$35 Boxes of Room 101 Uncle Lee available again at Holts.
I've purchased them for less....

Bullshit! Prove it... you have 10 seconds.

Times up.

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2017, 11:15:09 AM »

And only 28 more posts until the elusive 18. Where's Raz when you need him?

I was drinking and smoking with the brother and the business partner. I did my share of damage to the banter yesterday afternoon. Pick on some of the other whores.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »

And only 28 more posts until the elusive 18. Where's Raz when you need him?

I was drinking and smoking with the brother and the business partner. I did my share of damage to the banter yesterday afternoon. Pick on some of the other whores.

Morning, muchachos.
I don't have time for this shit, trying to get my check cleared. Oooph!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2017, 11:24:25 AM »