« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2017, 08:55:53 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

Or to park your "currently under repair" models...
Steve does live in one of those states between Texas and the Carolinas, so yeah..

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2017, 08:57:12 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
Looks like we need to start simplifying things for AlmostRetiredDave.  A LuAnn plate version of the banter, so to speak.
Promising Idea there Mr Bean, and in another few years you will appreciate it too!

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2017, 08:57:55 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

Or to park your "currently under repair" models...
Steve does live in one of those states between Texas and the Carolinas, so yeah..
And rumor has it they sell Crack, Meth and K2 in and around the Atlanta area.

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2017, 08:59:19 AM »

Post 404 Jam Underway :o

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2017, 09:04:02 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)
Yeah, where are your PWing skills?
Apparently coming up short.
...and I figured he wouldn't want me highlighting any commie birthdays or historical events.
Maybe you need a new "Nancy Pelosi Fact of the Day" section from now on.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2017, 09:04:07 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

Or to park your "currently under repair" models...

Lol... you guys. I'll be meeting the Duke boys down at the Boar's Nest for lunch. Hopefully Daisy will be working... always a great rack check. Then later I'm gonna meet the Bandit and we're gonna run over the boarder to get some Coors for the Holiday weekend!

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2017, 09:05:09 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

Or to park your "currently under repair" models...

Lol... you guys. I'll be meeting the Duke boys down at the Boar's Nest for lunch. Hopefully Daisy will be working... always a great rack check. Then later I'm gonna meet the Bandit and we're gonna run over the boarder to get some Coors for the Holiday weekend!
Yeeeeeeeeee-haw!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2017, 09:06:48 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)
Yeah, where are your PWing skills?
Apparently coming up short.
...and I figured he wouldn't want me highlighting any commie birthdays or historical events.

Just as long as it's in the right section... don't want the commies mingling with regular news.

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2017, 09:06:51 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)
Yeah, where are your PWing skills?
Apparently coming up short.
...and I figured he wouldn't want me highlighting any commie birthdays or historical events.
Maybe you need a new "Nancy Pelosi Fact of the Day" section from now on.
OK, so far I have to divide the news into Commie highlights, Democrat alternate reality, Republican alternate facts....anything else? .....oh.....probably good to add a GFY category for good measure.

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2017, 09:08:54 AM »

Bueso Olancho's up on the 404 Jam.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2017, 09:09:41 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

Or to park your "currently under repair" models...
Steve does live in one of those states between Texas and the Carolinas, so yeah..
And rumor has it they sell Crack, Meth and K2 in and around the Atlanta area.

Why? How much you need?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2017, 09:10:04 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

Or to park your "currently under repair" models...

Lol... you guys. I'll be meeting the Duke boys down at the Boar's Nest for lunch. Hopefully Daisy will be working... always a great rack check. Then later I'm gonna meet the Bandit and we're gonna run over the boarder to get some Coors for the Holiday weekend!
Yeeeeeeeeee-haw!

CNS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2017, 09:13:02 AM »

[...]

You already seem to be having trouble with the sorting, so don't start trying to measure now too...

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2017, 09:20:45 AM »

Meeting time, BBL.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2017, 09:24:24 AM »

Meeting time, BBL.

Ba da Book, Ba da Boom!