Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2017, 08:19:29 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.

Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/29/2017
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2017, 08:20:31 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.

Hey, did you hear it was the 10th anniversary of the iPhone? #AppleCommies

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2017, 08:25:21 AM »

Good morning guys. Huge thunderstorm here last night, was up late enjoying the show. EPC 2nd and coffee before heading out for the 3rd round of injections for my RA.  I hope this round works better than the second, didn't notice any real improvement like I did the first round.

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2017, 08:33:55 AM »

Good morning guys. Huge thunderstorm here last night, was up late enjoying the show. EPC 2nd and coffee before heading out for the 3rd round of injections for my RA.  I hope this round works better than the second, didn't notice any real improvement like I did the first round.
Nothing quite like a great view of a thunderstorm from a comfortable vantage point.  Morning, Dean.

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2017, 08:35:36 AM »

Good morning guys. Huge thunderstorm here last night, was up late enjoying the show. EPC 2nd and coffee before heading out for the 3rd round of injections for my RA.  I hope this round works better than the second, didn't notice any real improvement like I did the first round.
Nothing quite like a great view of a thunderstorm from a comfortable vantage point.  Morning, Dean.
Morning ThunderstormDean

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2017, 08:37:43 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2017, 08:39:42 AM »

Morning AllShowSteve and StormyWeatherDean.

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2017, 08:40:56 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2017, 08:45:40 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 08:48:06 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2017, 08:51:03 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)
Yeah, where are your PWing skills?

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2017, 08:52:50 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.
Howdy, Non-Dave...
Morning NotInTheFrontYardSteve.
Yeah, the front yard is like the formal living room of the outdoors... only for company.
You mean a place for your company to park their cars.

Or to park your "currently under repair" models...

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2017, 08:53:07 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
Looks like we need to start simplifying things for AlmostRetiredDave.  A LuAnn plate version of the banter, so to speak.

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2017, 08:54:36 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)
Yeah, where are your PWing skills?
Apparently coming up short.

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2017, 08:55:18 AM »

Ten years ago: British police defused two car bombs left to blow up near packed nightclubs and pubs in central London. The first generation of Apple iPhones went on sale....
iPhone debut previously noted.  Pay attention, DentalDave.
Thank you sir.
Good morning Mr. Bean.
Not good enough that I put the new up, now I guess I've got to read it to you.
You got to put it in the right place and also not mixed in with other nonsense about Britain!

Should have been a stand alone "on this day in...." item, Sheesh you have no respect for life changing events. :)
Yeah, where are your PWing skills?
Apparently coming up short.
...and I figured he wouldn't want me highlighting any commie birthdays or historical events.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12