Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2017, 11:40:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2017, 11:43:37 AM »

Anyone try the Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle?  CB?
My recollection from NJDave is that he was a fan

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2017, 11:56:02 AM »

Anyone try the Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle?  CB?
My recollection from NJDave is that he was a fan
A Famous exclusive. Don't think I want 10 of them for $65 just for FS on the GL's.

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2017, 12:14:15 PM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Doesn't seem that old, the closer I get. Happy birthday to Papa Dave.
Actually, his middle name IS Dave.  Ivor David ....but everyone knows him as Bud.
My grandpa was named William Robert, but his father refused to call him William for some reason, only Robert. He eventually changed his name to Robert William, but everyone calls him Booby. Lol
Seems to be more of a southern thing.  Lots of folks I know in the Carolinas and GA have always gone by their middle name.
well than, you folks can call me Vitaliano, then...

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2017, 12:18:41 PM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Doesn't seem that old, the closer I get. Happy birthday to Papa Dave.
Actually, his middle name IS Dave.  Ivor David ....but everyone knows him as Bud.
My grandpa was named William Robert, but his father refused to call him William for some reason, only Robert. He eventually changed his name to Robert William, but everyone calls him Booby. Lol
Seems to be more of a southern thing.  Lots of folks I know in the Carolinas and GA have always gone by their middle name.
well than, you folks can call me Vitaliano, then...
Done.

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2017, 12:18:45 PM »

Just a drive by, got called in to work a problem last night,
only needed about 2 more hours for the week.
Have a good father's day, one and all.

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2017, 12:22:13 PM »

Just a drive by, got called in to work a problem last night,
only needed about 2 more hours for the week.
Have a good father's day, one and all.
Ciao, Vitaliano! Happy Father's Day to you too.

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »

Just a drive by, got called in to work a problem last night,
only needed about 2 more hours for the week.
Have a good father's day, one and all.
Well...bye.

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2017, 12:42:17 PM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Doesn't seem that old, the closer I get. Happy birthday to Papa Dave.
Actually, his middle name IS Dave.  Ivor David ....but everyone knows him as Bud.
My grandpa was named William Robert, but his father refused to call him William for some reason, only Robert. He eventually changed his name to Robert William, but everyone calls him Booby. Lol
Seems to be more of a southern thing.  Lots of folks I know in the Carolinas and GA have always gone by their middle name.
well than, you folks can call me Vitaliano, then...
Dang, you're even more exotic then we thought.

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2017, 12:43:57 PM »

Just a drive by, got called in to work a problem last night,
only needed about 2 more hours for the week.
Have a good father's day, one and all.
Later, Can'tDecideWhoHeReallyIs. And the same to you!

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »

FlipFlop lull

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2017, 01:45:34 PM »

FlipFlop lull
I was eating lunch and contemplating the name, Vitaliano. I'm having a tough time believing that's a real name. Thought I knew them all.

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2017, 01:52:40 PM »

FlipFlop lull
I was eating lunch and contemplating the name, Vitaliano. I'm having a tough time believing that's a real name. Thought I knew them all.
His maiden name?

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2017, 01:54:11 PM »

FlipFlop lull
I was eating lunch and contemplating the name, Vitaliano. I'm having a tough time believing that's a real name. Thought I knew them all.
Looks like it is. Flavius Vitalianus was a rebellious general of the eastern Roman Empire in the 6th Century.

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2017, 02:01:26 PM »

FlipFlop lull
I was eating lunch and contemplating the name, Vitaliano. I'm having a tough time believing that's a real name. Thought I knew them all.
Looks like it is. Flavius Vitalianus was a rebellious general of the eastern Roman Empire in the 6th Century.
Thank you Professor Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10