Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 06:44:51 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 06:48:27 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 06:48:42 AM »

Good morning DaveBanter

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 06:57:58 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Congratulations and Happy Birthday to him!

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 06:58:29 AM »

Good morning DaveBanter
Morning Fish

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 07:00:39 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
That's outstanding! Good weekend for him all around.

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 07:14:01 AM »

Morning Fishy.

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 07:17:39 AM »

Dean must have tired himself out yesterday moving that bed... ::)

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 07:19:12 AM »

 ::)

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2017, 07:19:59 AM »

Dean must have tired himself out yesterday moving that bed... ::)
Lord only knows when it comes to Deans schedule

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 07:20:44 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2017, 07:27:23 AM »

Dean must have tired himself out yesterday moving that bed... ::)
nope, kind of. wore out with a lot running around. hurting today. I guess my expectations of that new drug was too high.

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 07:28:35 AM »

Dean must have tired himself out yesterday moving that bed... ::)
nope, kind of. wore out with a lot running around. hurting today. I guess my expectations of that new drug was too high.
Morning Dean

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 07:29:40 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2017, 07:30:05 AM »

good morning. Short Story and coffee. the ABC store here had there opening of their new store yesterday. built behind the old one. gotta check out their new humidor sometime today.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10