« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2017, 09:11:22 AM »

Short Story and a cup of hot Cuban, good breeze making it nice out on the patio right now.
But not quite as nice as dockside in coastal Carolina will be.
True
Gonna be a hot & humid mofo of a weekend here, too.

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2017, 09:21:12 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Doesn't seem that old, the closer I get. Happy birthday to Papa Dave.
Actually, his middle name IS Dave.  Ivor David ....but everyone knows him as Bud.
My grandpa was named William Robert, but his father refused to call him William for some reason, only Robert. He eventually changed his name to Robert William, but everyone calls him Booby. Lol
Seems to be more of a southern thing.  Lots of folks I know in the Carolinas and GA have always gone by their middle name.
As do I and it is a pain in the ass at times
Isn't CB's first name Dave but he goes by his middle name Mike?  Certainly understandable.
Sure acts like a Dave...

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2017, 09:22:27 AM »

Short Story and a cup of hot Cuban, good breeze making it nice out on the patio right now.
But not quite as nice as dockside in coastal Carolina will be.
True
Gonna be a hot & humid mofo of a weekend here, too.
It's going to be cooler and clear for next weekend, right?

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2017, 09:27:05 AM »

Short Story and a cup of hot Cuban, good breeze making it nice out on the patio right now.
But not quite as nice as dockside in coastal Carolina will be.
True
Gonna be a hot & humid mofo of a weekend here, too.
It's going to be cooler and clear for next weekend, right?
Yeah, sure. And if not we'll round up some grannies and go swimming in Dave's pool.

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2017, 09:38:04 AM »

Good morning Daves, fishy, Mr. Mayor, and WoreOutDean. And Happy Birthday to Bud!
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2017, 09:40:23 AM »

Short Story and a cup of hot Cuban, good breeze making it nice out on the patio right now.
But not quite as nice as dockside in coastal Carolina will be.
True
Gonna be a hot & humid mofo of a weekend here, too.
It's going to be cooler and clear for next weekend, right?
Yeah, sure. And if not we'll round up some grannies and go swimming in Dave's pool.

« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2017, 09:41:08 AM »

Guess I will walk the dogs before it gets too hot

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2017, 10:02:52 AM »

Poor Donald!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

That's funny, I thought firing him was all The Donald's idea...
I get so confused.

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2017, 10:03:18 AM »

Cigar page tenskis has Tabernacles as low as I've seen them

« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2017, 10:04:08 AM »

Poor Donald!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

That's funny, I thought firing him was all The Donald's idea...
I get so confused.
Come to think of it, with all his insults, demeaning labels and holier than thou attitude, he would be a great addition to the banter!   ;D

« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2017, 10:06:09 AM »

Poor Donald!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

That's funny, I thought firing him was all The Donald's idea...
I get so confused.
Come to think of it, with all his insults, demeaning labels and holier than thou attitude, he would be a great addition to the banter!   ;D
True but LTG's head would fall off

« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2017, 10:08:04 AM »

Cigar page tenskis has Tabernacles as low as I've seen them
Nice catch, I rarely scroll through their whole listings any more.
Good price on Laranga as well.

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2017, 10:08:29 AM »

Poor Donald!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

That's funny, I thought firing him was all The Donald's idea...
I get so confused.
Come to think of it, with all his insults, demeaning labels and holier than thou attitude, he would be a great addition to the banter!   ;D
True but LTG's head would fall off
Bonus!

« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »

bacon, eggs, homefries, toast fixed for breakfast. difficult with one good arm, had to pour coffee left handed because my right wrist can't support the pot.
hard to flip eggs left handed too. smoking is good though.

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2017, 10:19:48 AM »

Poor Donald!

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

That's funny, I thought firing him was all The Donald's idea...
I get so confused.
Come to think of it, with all his insults, demeaning labels and holier than thou attitude, he would be a great addition to the banter!   ;D
True but LTG's head would fall off
I think I'd be fine if we had 2 Tex's instead of 1.