Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2017, 07:32:50 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
for some old couples bitching is the only conversation they know.

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2017, 07:34:35 AM »

Happy Friday, gents.

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2017, 07:40:38 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.
It's in their DNA to bust our balls, comforting to know it never ends

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2017, 07:41:23 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Doesn't seem that old, the closer I get. Happy birthday to Papa Dave.

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2017, 07:49:19 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
for some old couples bitching is the only conversation they know.
CNS, ain't that the truth.

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2017, 07:57:45 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.
Exactly!  Like going on a diet now is going to change anything.  But women are always trying to change us.....

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2017, 07:58:31 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.
It's in their DNA to bust our balls, comforting to know it never ends
Comforting is not quite the word I would have gone with.... ;)

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2017, 07:59:54 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Doesn't seem that old, the closer I get. Happy birthday to Papa Dave.
Actually, his middle name IS Dave.  Ivor David ....but everyone knows him as Bud.

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2017, 08:05:01 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.
It's in their DNA to bust our balls, comforting to know it never ends
Comforting is not quite the word I would have gone with.... ;)
+1

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2017, 08:05:45 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Doesn't seem that old, the closer I get. Happy birthday to Papa Dave.
Actually, his middle name IS Dave.  Ivor David ....but everyone knows him as Bud.
My grandpa was named William Robert, but his father refused to call him William for some reason, only Robert. He eventually changed his name to Robert William, but everyone calls him Booby. Lol

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2017, 08:10:38 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.
And he did make 91 with his regular lifestyle, that would seem to have some merit.

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2017, 08:11:15 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.
And he did make 91 with his regular lifestyle, that would seem to have some merit.
Right? At this point, water and vegetables could be fatal!

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2017, 08:12:19 AM »

Morning, Daves. Friday!

Morning Golf, Travellin Dave must be travelling this morning.
Nope, but getting ready to travel this afternoon.  Taking the parents down to son #1 in MD for Fathers Day weekend.
Morning sir, sounds like a nice thing to do for them.
They love seeing the great grandchildren.  Today is also Dad's 91st birthday.
Wow, congrats! That's a big number
Now if my Mom would just quit bitching at him about enjoying a glass or two of scotch, Gallo Paisano or a little bit to eat, luckily he just turns off his hearing aids.... :D
See, there is no escape!
Seriously, he's already 91, what's the point of trying to change him now? I think he might be a bit too set in his ways at this point.
It's in their DNA to bust our balls, comforting to know it never ends
Comforting is not quite the word I would have gone with.... ;)
+1 more

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2017, 08:32:19 AM »

Good morning Daves, fishy, Mr. Mayor, and WoreOutDean. And Happy Birthday to Bud!

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2017, 08:37:12 AM »

Good morning Daves, fishy, Mr. Mayor, and WoreOutDean. And Happy Birthday to Bud!
Morning Bean
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10