« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2017, 11:52:09 AM »

Morning RevRaz.  Managed to beat Flip in this morning.
Actually, I didn't log out yesterday, so no....

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2017, 12:02:31 PM »

Fucking CI order from last week is still in the processing stage. I swear, this is my last CI order, ever.
Thought you called Customer service yesterday?
I did.

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2017, 12:11:50 PM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.

...but the similarities. Begins with excitement and pleasure, but ends with a headache and a morning of regrets...
Way to roll in with the party pooper vibe.... :(

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2017, 12:14:35 PM »

Fucking CI order from last week is still in the processing stage. I swear, this is my last CI order, ever.
Thought you called Customer service yesterday?
I did.
Geez, I got my gift certs electronically within the hour....so got two boxes of MOWPAs for like $15 (FS of course).
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/31/2017
« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2017, 12:18:35 PM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.

...but the similarities. Begins with excitement and pleasure, but ends with a headache and a morning of regrets...
Way to roll in with the party pooper vibe.... :(

Yeah, like this helped...  ::)

....and divorced....

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2017, 12:20:27 PM »

Got my vocabulary word for the day....Pomology

...the science/study of growing fruit

or from Steve Miller's "The Joker" perspective.....I really love your peaches, want to shake your tree...

« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2017, 12:21:42 PM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.

...but the similarities. Begins with excitement and pleasure, but ends with a headache and a morning of regrets...
Way to roll in with the party pooper vibe.... :(

Yeah, like this helped...  ::)

....and divorced....
Don't be like Trumpf with your slight of hand distractions....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/31/2017
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2017, 12:28:51 PM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.

...but the similarities. Begins with excitement and pleasure, but ends with a headache and a morning of regrets...
Way to roll in with the party pooper vibe.... :(

Yeah, like this helped...  ::)

....and divorced....
Don't be like Trumpf with your slight of hand distractions....

#Covfefe

« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.

...but the similarities. Begins with excitement and pleasure, but ends with a headache and a morning of regrets...
Way to roll in with the party pooper vibe.... :(

Yeah, like this helped...  ::)

....and divorced....
Don't be like Trumpf with your slight of hand distractions....

#Covfefe
Exactly what I was thinking!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/31/2017
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2017, 12:32:26 PM »

Got my vocabulary word for the day....Pomology

...the science/study of growing fruit

or from Steve Miller's Maurice "The Joker" perspective.....I really love your peaches, want to shake your tree...

“You can squeeze my lemon ’til the juice run down my leg”

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2017, 12:32:58 PM »

Fucking CI order from last week is still in the processing stage. I swear, this is my last CI order, ever.
Thought you called Customer service yesterday?
I did.
Shipped mine yesterday

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »

Fucking CI order from last week is still in the processing stage. I swear, this is my last CI order, ever.
Thought you called Customer service yesterday?
I did.
Shipped mine yesterday
You all landed and such?

« Reply #102 on: May 31, 2017, 01:08:14 PM »

Howdy, SunKissedSnowflakeDave, FurinSpeakBret and KaraokeFlip
¡Hola, Steve!

« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2017, 01:09:40 PM »

Morning RevRaz.  Managed to beat Flip in this morning.
Well, Flip probably needed a beating.

« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2017, 01:10:28 PM »

Morning, Mr. Mayor.