Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2017, 02:23:55 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2017, 02:48:25 PM »

« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2017, 02:49:00 PM »

« Reply #124 on: May 31, 2017, 03:17:14 PM »

Good afternoon CB.

« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2017, 03:19:49 PM »

Good afternoon CB.
Howdy travelin' man.

« Reply #126 on: May 31, 2017, 03:44:52 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
Knockout blonde hottie is one thing and your age is another!  Need to separate your sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Exactly what age over 18 would Dean NOT consider "his age?"

« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2017, 03:55:28 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
Knockout blonde hottie is one thing and your age is another!  Need to separate your sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Exactly what age over 18 would Dean NOT consider "his age?"
Anything not wearing granny underwear?

« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2017, 04:18:38 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
"Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl" and "my age too!" don't belong together in a sentence Deano
sure it does

« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2017, 04:24:07 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
Knockout blonde hottie is one thing and your age is another!  Need to separate your sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Exactly what age over 18 would Dean NOT consider "his age?"
Anything not wearing granny underwear?
Uh...let's discuss some definitions.

« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2017, 04:37:14 PM »

Good afternoon CB.
Howdy travelin' man.
Looking to be back in O Ho Ho, probably the week of the 26th.

« Reply #131 on: May 31, 2017, 04:37:59 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
Knockout blonde hottie is one thing and your age is another!  Need to separate your sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Exactly what age over 18 would Dean NOT consider "his age?"
By his definition, not under 60-65.

« Reply #132 on: May 31, 2017, 04:39:06 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
Knockout blonde hottie is one thing and your age is another!  Need to separate your sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Exactly what age over 18 would Dean NOT consider "his age?"
Anything not wearing granny underwear?
Uh...let's discuss some definitions.
I like this lesson!

« Reply #133 on: May 31, 2017, 04:49:14 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
Knockout blonde hottie is one thing and your age is another!  Need to separate your sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Exactly what age over 18 would Dean NOT consider "his age?"
By his definition, not under 60-65.
She's 63 believe it or not. Rode hard and put away wet.

« Reply #134 on: May 31, 2017, 04:52:33 PM »

Knockout blonde hottie cartgirl just gave me a big hug and kiss, my age too! Woohoo, I won't be worth a shit the rest of the day. Too bad she's happily married. Fucking tease.
Knockout blonde hottie is one thing and your age is another!  Need to separate your sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Exactly what age over 18 would Dean NOT consider "his age?"
By his definition, not under 60-65.
She's 63 believe it or not. Rode hard and put away wet.
None of that meaning you wouldn't take her out of the stable again in a second....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11