Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2017, 08:15:45 AM »

Well we left early and now sitting on the tarmac for a 20 minute ground hold due to heavy air traffic in Houston.  Sheesh, what an operation!

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2017, 08:27:49 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
GFY, find your own then.
Sounding a little sensitive there, Tex. Who's the snowflake again? :D
You and Travellin Dave would be the resident snowflakes.
But I'm a "Publican...
Yeah so is John McCain so you are in good company.
#fakewarhero
You limited it too much just "fake" is more accurate
True, at least compared to the current wave of party leaders.

« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2017, 08:30:15 AM »

OK, we will try taking off again now!  At least I am ok on my connection for now

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2017, 08:59:09 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
There was all the right stuff in those lulu lemons, did not want to have  a prison photo
If it's any consolation, I even walked past the Brazilian Consulate and there was nothing to look at today.

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2017, 09:07:42 AM »

Good morning guys. It's golf day, although I'm not even sure if anyone is showing up. "It's too hot". "It's going to rain". PUSSIES!
I may be playing alone which is fine with me. 73° now heading into the 90's. EPC 2nd and coffee going. Still need to hit the bank and get the rent money out for the deadbeat landlord.

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2017, 09:09:31 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
There was all the right stuff in those lulu lemons, did not want to have  a prison photo
If it's any consolation, I even walked past the Brazilian Consulate and there was nothing to look at today.
That's when you KNOW it won't be a good day. Lol

« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2017, 09:13:14 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
There was all the right stuff in those lulu lemons, did not want to have  a prison photo
If it's any consolation, I even walked past the Brazilian Consulate and there was nothing to look at today.
Glad to see you have your observational route planned out.

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2017, 09:18:28 AM »

Four days of San Lotano at the Page.

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2017, 09:26:02 AM »

Four days of San Lotano at the Page.
Prices very blerg.

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2017, 09:32:08 AM »

Fantastic 20 Something Blond Rack Sighting all dressed in black
The one in your photo had the body of a 12 year old boy. Find me some curves.
Now Tony is being discriminating?
He's right, she was like a walking stick. Defeats the purpose of yoga pants if you've got no curves for them to hug.
There was all the right stuff in those lulu lemons, did not want to have  a prison photo
If it's any consolation, I even walked past the Brazilian Consulate and there was nothing to look at today.
Glad to see you have your observational route planned out.
Indeed.

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2017, 09:33:50 AM »

Four days of San Lotano at the Page.
Prices very blerg.
Can't have everything.

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2017, 09:45:23 AM »

Off to the drug store, bank, PO, cigar store, meeting, and golf course. Enjoy you day guys.

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2017, 09:48:05 AM »

On the plane to Charleston.  Plenty of young hotties on this flight, a few oldies for Dean and a few fatties forTony

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2017, 09:55:53 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2017, 09:59:35 AM »

On the way
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11