BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/31/2017
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2017, 11:28:26 AM »

I got 3 pots of coffee going for the meeting, definitely high test, my way. 2 regular, 1 decade. Cigar of choice while waiting.

Hey, Deano... has that treatment offered any noticeable relief yet?

« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2017, 11:31:51 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
Rules don't apply during air travel. Ask NJDave.

« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2017, 11:32:04 AM »

Fucking CI order from last week is still in the processing stage. I swear, this is my last CI order, ever.

« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2017, 11:32:42 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
favorite line from the Jimmy Buffet song, "the weather is here, I wish you were beautiful":
He's on his third drink before the wheels of the plane, leave the ground, making time with the stewardess, high over Long island sound.
There you have it, fine song indeed.
Morning Flip.

« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2017, 11:33:08 AM »

Morning RevRaz.  Managed to beat Flip in this morning.

« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2017, 11:33:50 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
Rules don't apply during air travel. Ask NJDave.
:-X

« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2017, 11:34:02 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.

« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2017, 11:35:38 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
Or at least, fatherhood.

« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2017, 11:36:21 AM »

« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2017, 11:36:46 AM »

I got 3 pots of coffee going for the meeting, definitely high test, my way. 2 regular, 1 decade. Cigar of choice while waiting.

Hey, Deano... has that treatment offered any noticeable relief yet?
Not yet, just started yesterday morning, but there is hope, and I have a lot of faith. Thank you.

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2017, 11:38:38 AM »

Fucking CI order from last week is still in the processing stage. I swear, this is my last CI order, ever.
Thought you called Customer service yesterday?

« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2017, 11:40:29 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
....and divorced....

« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2017, 11:47:08 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.
I think that progression is what might be wrong with it.

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2017, 11:47:43 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.
Hi-yo!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/31/2017
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2017, 11:51:18 AM »

Guy in front of me on the last flight ordered 2 mixed drinks at 7:30 am on a 31 minute flight, he might should seek some help.
I don't see anything wrong with that. I had my share of morning drinks, which turned into daily drinks, which turned into years.

Drinks turn into years... sounds like how most folks end up married. lol
But the difference between being married for 30 years, and drinking for 30 years, is that drinking eventually sucks.

...but the similarities. Begins with excitement and pleasure, but ends with a headache and a morning of regrets...