Perhaps Dean could become a geography teacher:

SURVEY: Only half of women can locate vagina on diagram...

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
As it should be.  Morning JWacky!

Indeed.  Morning, Dave.  Tough season opener for your boys on Saturday.
Yea, can't leave a defense out on a 100 degree field for an entire half and expect them to hold up.  Hopefully they can get some things addressed before FSU in two weeks.  They didn't look particularly special either.
Logged

dogdays

dollar shipping at .Famous .

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
Morning Joe - you are not the only one waking up in the "too many" boat this morning.

dollar shipping at .Famous .
Somebody better tell Lori
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
Morning Joe - you are not the only one waking up in the "too many" boat this morning.

Figured as much.  Morning, Texas Dave.  Better too many than not enough, right?

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
Morning Joe - you are not the only one waking up in the "too many" boat this morning.

Figured as much.  Morning, Texas Dave.  Better too many than not enough, right?
Amen, not enough might not wake up at all!

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
Morning Joe - you are not the only one waking up in the "too many" boat this morning.

Figured as much.  Morning, Texas Dave.  Better too many than not enough, right?
Amen, not enough might not wake up at all!
That would not be desirable either.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
Morning Joe - you are not the only one waking up in the "too many" boat this morning.

Figured as much.  Morning, Texas Dave.  Better too many than not enough, right?
Amen, not enough might not wake up at all!
That would not be desirable either.

Well, since nobody else is talking... drank a hell of a lot of Alpine Nelson over the weekend, but my surprise favorite beer was Mission Brewery's Dark Seas Russian Imperial Stout.  Not sure why but I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.  Also had Alpine's Exponential Hoppiness triple IPA but I didn't like it.  Had high expectations since lines form outside the brewery when it's released, but I thought it had an odd metallic aftertaste and was strangle sweet.  Haven't had a triple IPA that I've liked outside of Stone's RuinTen.  Capped off the beer drinking with a Horny Goat PB Chocolate porter last night.

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
As it should be.  Morning JWacky!

Indeed.  Morning, Dave.  Tough season opener for your boys on Saturday.
Yea, can't leave a defense out on a 100 degree field for an entire half and expect them to hold up.  Hopefully they can get some things addressed before FSU in two weeks.  They didn't look particularly special either.

Hell I thought i was looking at this weeks polls but they have not been updated.  Thought they did that at 9:00 in the morning but guess not.
Logged

jswaykos

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
As it should be.  Morning JWacky!

Indeed.  Morning, Dave.  Tough season opener for your boys on Saturday.
Yea, can't leave a defense out on a 100 degree field for an entire half and expect them to hold up.  Hopefully they can get some things addressed before FSU in two weeks.  They didn't look particularly special either.
So look at the AP Rankings today - winning or losing was all for nothing anyway.  Fuk'n Gamecocks got their asses handed to them in the worst home game in years and remained Number 9 while Texas A&M who handed it to them remains number 21?  AP is more illegitimate than I even thought.  WTF?????

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

I really don't like pre/early season rankings at all.  Good for talking about, but they're virtually meaningless.  So many lopsided blowouts such as the USC game you're talking about, but perhaps Texas A&M really is THAT good and South Carolina just isn't?  I'd wait until week 4 or 5 to start ranking.

Morning, all.  So many beers and cigars this weekend, tough to come crashing back to reality this morning.
As it should be.  Morning JWacky!

Indeed.  Morning, Dave.  Tough season opener for your boys on Saturday.
Yea, can't leave a defense out on a 100 degree field for an entire half and expect them to hold up.  Hopefully they can get some things addressed before FSU in two weeks.  They didn't look particularly special either.

Hell I thought i was looking at this weeks polls but they have not been updated.  Thought they did that at 9:00 in the morning but guess not.
Rankings are still pre-season.  They weren't changed after the weekend.

Well, USC will find out pretty quickly how good they really are facing Stanford next weekend.  Texas A&M is solid, and I think a better team without Johnny boy.  We'll see how consistent they will be.  Carolina has East Carolina next week who may give them a challenge.  If they can correct things there, Georgia will put a stake in 'em the following week.

[...]

I had several myself, Stone RuinTen, Founder's porter, Southern Tier Mokah are all excellent. I made the mistake one night following the RuinTen with a Sculpin and it was like drinking Miller Light. The Mokah was excellent with a La Antiquedad, I was so into the Chok the first time I tried the Mokah that I blew it off since then but it's right up there
Logged

jswaykos

Well, USC will find out pretty quickly how good they really are facing Stanford next weekend.  Texas A&M is solid, and I think a better team without Johnny boy.  We'll see how consistent they will be.  Carolina has East Carolina next week who may give them a challenge.  If they can correct things there, Georgia will put a stake in 'em the following week.

I'm looking forward to Satuday night and VaTech vs Ohio State.  Won't be as big a game with the loss of OSU's quarterback, but Saturday was the first time in a couple years that I thought the Hokie offense looked good.