CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: 5/16/2017  (Read 15260 times)

Threebean

Re: 5/16/2017
« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2017, 03:23:13 PM »

Afternoon, men. Out in CT again with beautiful weather, and like a dumbass I brought no cigars.  So stopped at a local place where the proprietor talked me into this.  Leaf by Oscar.  Comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf, which smells delicious.  Anyone ever heard of it?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2017, 03:34:13 PM »

Afternoon, men. Out in CT again with beautiful weather, and like a dumbass I brought no cigars.  So stopped at a local place where the proprietor talked me into this.  Leaf by Oscar.  Comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf, which smells delicious.  Anyone ever heard of it?

I actually have the Oscar (not the Leaf by Oscar) which I hear is fantastic. Same brand though. I'll smoke it this week and let you know.

Edit: Same gimmick with the tobacco leaf wrapper that YOU DON'T SMOKE.

Threebean

« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2017, 03:36:18 PM »

I actually have the Oscar (not the Leaf by Oscar) which I hear is fantastic. Same brand though. I'll smoke it this week and let you know.
I'm hope to light this one this evening, or tomorrow evening for sure. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2017, 03:42:29 PM »

Afternoon, Bean... you can knock you pic resolution down a tad. No fine pint there to read on the label. Save you some storage space as well.

Threebean

« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2017, 04:04:23 PM »

Afternoon, Bean... you can knock you pic resolution down a tad. No fine pint there to read on the label. Save you some storage space as well.
If I knew how to do that with my phone I would.  But yeah, agreed, it's too big (TNWSS)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2017, 04:20:07 PM »

If I knew how to do that with my phone I would.  But yeah, agreed, it's too big (TNWSS)
It'll be in your camera settings. In Android the Picture Size and Picture Quality properties are what you want to fiddle with. In Apple, God only knows.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2017, 04:27:54 PM »

Strikes me as a novelty, but I've seen good reviews.  Which cigar did you have as it it offered in four wrappers (not counting the exterior wrap.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2017, 04:33:34 PM »

I think those Indians may come up with a different name for their dream over the next couple years.

World Series Champs?
CNS, quite the gloom & doom from LTG. Same shit's been happening forever, I agree with Bret. Stay focused on raising your family properly and they'll be well equipped to handle themselves in the big, cruel world
Next election day, if you guys could focus on your family and stay home...

I did. We vote by mail here.  But I helped get conservatives elected. You'll be glad, someday, that I did. So will your kids.
That may be true, but Trumpf is not a conservative either.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2017, 04:48:27 PM »

It'll be in your camera settings. In Android the Picture Size and Picture Quality properties are what you want to fiddle with. In Apple, God only knows.

Yep. Droid would be open your camera app like your gonna take the pic, look for the settings icon (usually a gear wheel), then picture quality. probably something like 2048x1152 is the lowest.

Threebean

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2017, 04:48:28 PM »

I don't have those settings on my Droid Maxx.  Zoom, focus, brightness, and other stuff, but no image size/quality.  Seems like a basic function is missing.https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image%20size

Threebean

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2017, 04:49:57 PM »

Strikes me as a novelty, but I've seen good reviews.  Which cigar did you have as it it offered in four wrappers (not counting the exterior wrap.
Chose the corojo. He had maduro also. Toro size, $10. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2017, 04:50:58 PM »

I think those Indians may come up with a different name for their dream over the next couple years.

World Series Champs?
CNS, quite the gloom & doom from LTG. Same shit's been happening forever, I agree with Bret. Stay focused on raising your family properly and they'll be well equipped to handle themselves in the big, cruel world
Next election day, if you guys could focus on your family and stay home...

I did. We vote by mail here.  But I helped get conservatives elected. You'll be glad, someday, that I did. So will your kids.
That may be true, but Trumpf is not a conservative either.
Indeed not.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2017, 04:51:49 PM »

I don't have those settings on my Droid Maxx.  Zoom, focus, brightness, and other stuff, but no image size/quality.  Seems like a basic function is missing. https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95432/p/30,6720,8882

Well, that's a pile of shit!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2017, 04:56:23 PM »

Chose the corojo. He had maduro also. Toro size, $10.

Did you ask if there was a coupon? lol

Threebean

« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »

I don't have those settings on my Droid Maxx.  Zoom, focus, brightness, and other stuff, but no image size/quality.  Seems like a basic function is missing. https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95432/p/30,6720,8882
Well, that's a pile of shit!
Indeed, WTF.  Check out the way they suggest you reduce the resolution.  Take a fk'n screen shot of your photo. LMAO.  https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/95739/p/30,6720,8882/kw/image%20size
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16