Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2017, 07:25:51 PM »

Evening men, all caught up on the daily Dean chronicles.   Upgraded on the last leg of the flight, too, so not bad as Mondays go.

« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2017, 07:32:09 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
hey, if I knew I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself. lol.

« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2017, 07:34:00 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?
Just figured whatever would be the hardest way.....mostly kidding.... :P....mostly
I kind of figured that. buckets of water would have been easier than tilling and pool assembly.

« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2017, 07:36:21 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
Yep, and it's only Monday.  Sheesh Dean!
I see my doctor Thursday morning followed by ct scan after.

« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2017, 07:36:23 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
hey, if I knew I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself. lol.
Um, there is still time to start....

« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2017, 07:37:29 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
Yep, and it's only Monday.  Sheesh Dean!
I see my doctor Thursday morning followed by ct scan after.
I wonder what he will say after you tell him what you did today.

« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2017, 07:39:30 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
Yep, and it's only Monday.  Sheesh Dean!
Think he needs to find a 12 step for all of this manual labor.
workaholics anonymous?

« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2017, 07:39:59 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Well put.

« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2017, 07:41:07 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
Yep, and it's only Monday.  Sheesh Dean!
I see my doctor Thursday morning followed by ct scan after.
I wonder what he will say after you tell him what you did today.
I'm sure he won't be happy. although I never used a pick, shovel, or sledge hammer.

« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2017, 07:43:50 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
Yep, and it's only Monday.  Sheesh Dean!
I see my doctor Thursday morning followed by ct scan after.
I wonder what he will say after you tell him what you did today.
I'm sure he won't be happy. although I never used a pick, shovel, or sledge hammer.
Therefore, you followed his instructions?

« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2017, 07:48:27 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?
Just figured whatever would be the hardest way.....mostly kidding.... :P....mostly
I kind of figured that. buckets of water would have been easier than tilling and pool assembly.
My money is on the 30 ea 70# bags of sand.  I'm sore just contemplating that.

« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2017, 07:48:36 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
Yep, and it's only Monday.  Sheesh Dean!
I see my doctor Thursday morning followed by ct scan after.
I wonder what he will say after you tell him what you did today.
I'm sure he won't be happy. although I never used a pick, shovel, or sledge hammer.
Therefore, you followed his instructions?
other than the part about not putting stress on my joints. :-(

« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2017, 07:49:51 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Yowza Deano, you need to take better care of yourself.
Yep, and it's only Monday.  Sheesh Dean!
I see my doctor Thursday morning followed by ct scan after.
I wonder what he will say after you tell him what you did today.
I'm sure he won't be happy. although I never used a pick, shovel, or sledge hammer.
Therefore, you followed his instructions?
other than the part about not putting stress on my joints. :-(
Yeah, leave the part about the sand out.

« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2017, 07:50:07 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?
Just figured whatever would be the hardest way.....mostly kidding.... :P....mostly
I kind of figured that. buckets of water would have been easier than tilling and pool assembly.
My money is on the 30 ea 70# bags of sand.  I'm sore just contemplating that.
that was kind of rough Mark.

« Reply #164 on: May 01, 2017, 07:50:57 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?
Just figured whatever would be the hardest way.....mostly kidding.... :P....mostly
I kind of figured that. buckets of water would have been easier than tilling and pool assembly.
My money is on the 30 ea 70# bags of sand.  I'm sore just contemplating that.
that was kind of rough Mark.
TWSS
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12