Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2017, 08:03:07 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?
Just figured whatever would be the hardest way.....mostly kidding.... :P....mostly
I kind of figured that. buckets of water would have been easier than tilling and pool assembly.
My money is on the 30 ea 70# bags of sand.  I'm sore just contemplating that.
that was kind of rough Mark.
TWSS
You wish.

« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2017, 08:20:44 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Dean so bad he's draggin' his wrists.  Evening TravlingBean.

« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2017, 08:40:20 PM »

well guys, I am going to crash. see yall in the morning.

« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2017, 08:42:18 PM »

well guys, I am going to crash. see yall in the morning.
Hope so!

« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2017, 08:43:25 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?
Just figured whatever would be the hardest way.....mostly kidding.... :P....mostly
I kind of figured that. buckets of water would have been easier than tilling and pool assembly.
My money is on the 30 ea 70# bags of sand.  I'm sore just contemplating that.
that was kind of rough Mark.
If this is Monday, Tuesday should be a doozy!

« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »

well guys, I am going to crash. see yall in the morning.
Hope so!
+1.  Don't forget to shut off the hose first.

« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Dean so bad he's draggin' his wrists.  Evening TravlingBean.
Evening Mikey.  I'm guessing your shoulder feels a bit like Dean's hand looks.

« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2017, 09:16:37 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Dean so bad he's draggin' his wrists.  Evening TravlingBean.
Evening Mikey.  I'm guessing your shoulder feels a bit like Dean's hand looks.
Had a fluid buildup that seemed to drain itself over the weekend.  Always something new and different everyday.  Still seems strange to know I have a couple of chunks of titanium in my shoulder.

« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2017, 10:01:03 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Dean so bad he's draggin' his wrists.  Evening TravlingBean.
Evening Mikey.  I'm guessing your shoulder feels a bit like Dean's hand looks.
Had a fluid buildup that seemed to drain itself over the weekend.  Always something new and different everyday.  Still seems strange to know I have a couple of chunks of titanium in my shoulder.
No more airport walk-thru security scans for you, mister, it's the full pat down treatment now.  Oh yeah.....

« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2017, 10:09:31 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Dean so bad he's draggin' his wrists.  Evening TravlingBean.
Evening Mikey.  I'm guessing your shoulder feels a bit like Dean's hand looks.
Had a fluid buildup that seemed to drain itself over the weekend.  Always something new and different everyday.  Still seems strange to know I have a couple of chunks of titanium in my shoulder.
No more airport walk-thru security scans for you, mister, it's the full pat down treatment now.  Oh yeah.....
i'll just show them the scar. Or how a note fom my mother?

« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2017, 10:18:36 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Dean so bad he's draggin' his wrists.  Evening TravlingBean.
Evening Mikey.  I'm guessing your shoulder feels a bit like Dean's hand looks.
Had a fluid buildup that seemed to drain itself over the weekend.  Always something new and different everyday.  Still seems strange to know I have a couple of chunks of titanium in my shoulder.
No more airport walk-thru security scans for you, mister, it's the full pat down treatment now.  Oh yeah.....
i'll just show them the scar. Or how a note fom my mother?
Sounds like the medication is kicking in.

« Reply #176 on: May 01, 2017, 10:55:15 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Holy crap, those are some draggin' knuckles!
Dean so bad he's draggin' his wrists.  Evening TravlingBean.
Evening Mikey.  I'm guessing your shoulder feels a bit like Dean's hand looks.
Had a fluid buildup that seemed to drain itself over the weekend.  Always something new and different everyday.  Still seems strange to know I have a couple of chunks of titanium in my shoulder.
No more airport walk-thru security scans for you, mister, it's the full pat down treatment now.  Oh yeah.....
i'll just show them the scar. Or how a note fom my mother?
Go ahead, get cute with them, they'll be seeing a lot more than your scar.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]