Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2017, 04:34:34 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
Not that I didn't know you'd be doing it after tilling, but I thought your raking days were over... ::)
Front tine tiller or rear tine?
the dreaded front.
Well there ya go then.  Hope you learned your lesson.  Take 'er easy Dean.  Go easier on yourself my man.
+1

« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2017, 04:35:17 PM »

Herrera Esteli Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water.

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2017, 04:40:47 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2017, 04:42:13 PM »

I'm done for the rest of the week.
Can send you some of my pain meds.
no can do. thanks though. ibprophen, and aleve is all. I don't do pain meds.

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2017, 04:43:08 PM »

Herrera Esteli Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water.
I love those in robusto. how are the lonsdale?

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2017, 04:44:06 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?
LMFAO, tell him Dean!

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2017, 04:44:25 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
Not that I didn't know you'd be doing it after tilling, but I thought your raking days were over... ::)
Front tine tiller or rear tine?
the dreaded front.

Ugh!

hey BS.
good seeing ya.

« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2017, 04:45:21 PM »

Herrera Esteli Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water.
I love those in robusto. how are the lonsdale?
Well I am not that crazy about them but it has a perfect burn and draw.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/1/2017
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2017, 04:47:49 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?

On the patio, filled with ice, soaking that hand?

You tap off the neighbors outside faucet before they get home too? lol

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2017, 04:48:00 PM »

Herrera Esteli Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water.
I love those in robusto. how are the lonsdale?
Well I am not that crazy about them but it has a perfect burn and draw.
really? got any age on them?

« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2017, 04:48:26 PM »

One dead, several injured in University of Texas campus stabbing

Austin police say they were called to the scene to assist UT police just before 1:50 p.m. at 2101 Speedway, which is near Gregory Gym. Austin-Travis County EMS says one person died and three more were injured.

UT police say one person is in custody and there is no ongoing threat to the campus. Police say the person they apprehended stabbed two people and assaulted one other. Social media posts show the suspect had a large knife holder attached to his waist.

« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2017, 04:49:21 PM »

Herrera Esteli Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water.
I love those in robusto. how are the lonsdale?
Well I am not that crazy about them but it has a perfect burn and draw.
really? got any age on them?
First one not much age but this one about a year and it is better than the first one for sure.

« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2017, 04:49:50 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?

On the patio, filled with ice, soaking that hand?

You tap off the neighbors outside faucet before they get home too? lol
home in the recliner with an ice blanket on it. may have to sleep on the floor tonight the way my back feels.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/1/2017
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2017, 04:54:04 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.
sonofabitch. it's up. wwater going in. I'll quit after there's 6" of water. I'm beat.
Why, are you filling it by bucket?
bucket? fuck no! I got a hose going. where do you see a bucket?

On the patio, filled with ice, soaking that hand?

You tap off the neighbors outside faucet before they get home too? lol
home in the recliner with an ice blanket on it. may have to sleep on the floor tonight the way my back feels.

You are not doing yourself any favors... even if the Lady's barter system is 'beneficial". You're gonna be out of the lineup for a couple games.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/1/2017
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2017, 04:55:45 PM »

Time to split... hopefully talk some more tomorrow. Later, Fellas
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12