« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2017, 10:17:27 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.
Is that in the same area?
Looks like it is and nothing in the tent on Thursday night
It's at the resort, but in a different room. Near the front desk, by the pool.

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2017, 10:17:50 AM »

Glad I'm free on Friday because the person I was supposed to meet with this morning at the unemployment office called out sick and I've been rescheduled. #FML
Fine reliable gubment workers.
That's two Mondays in a row where the person at that office I was supposed to meet called out sick.
Suggestion....don't make appointments for Friday either... ::)

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2017, 10:18:45 AM »

Off to training....don't know how access will be during the day.  Have a good one all.

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2017, 10:20:02 AM »

Off to training....don't know how access will be during the day.  Have a good one all.
Be good.

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2017, 10:48:45 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.
Is that in the same area?
Looks like it is and nothing in the tent on Thursday night
Maybe they are having something at the water park.... :P

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2017, 10:50:22 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.
Is that in the same area?
Looks like it is and nothing in the tent on Thursday night
Maybe they are having something at the water park....

That's not included. And you probably can't smoke in the water park.

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2017, 10:50:33 AM »

Off to training....don't know how access will be during the day.  Have a good one all.
Be good.
Four days.....8:00 to 6:00 and three tests.....gonna be fun.

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2017, 10:51:43 AM »

Good morning boys
Morning, TalkingYouDownFromTheLedgeScott.
We shall overcome!! I've played in the rain before, bring your wet gloves
And your cart heater. Lol
Yeah, gonna be a bit raw
Curious about Thursday and the lack of a promoted event at Split Rock
They replaced it with that paid RP dinner thing. They saw dollar signs and went after them. Or, no manufacturer wanted to put on a free event anymore.
Is that in the same area?
Looks like it is and nothing in the tent on Thursday night
Maybe they are having something at the water park....

That's not included. And you probably can't smoke in the water park.
Maybe the'd allow it for a private party.

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2017, 10:56:17 AM »

Strange day here. It's only in the low 50s now but supposed to reach the high of 77° at about 6:pm this evening.

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2017, 11:01:54 AM »

Off to training....don't know how access will be during the day.  Have a good one all.
Be good.
Four days.....8:00 to 6:00 and three tests.....gonna be fun.
Rugged for someone your age ;D

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2017, 11:06:22 AM »

Off to training....don't know how access will be during the day.  Have a good one all.
Be good.
Four days.....8:00 to 6:00 and three tests.....gonna be fun.
Rugged for someone your age ;D

Yeah right, like the kids today have any better attention span.

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2017, 11:06:53 AM »

LFD LaNox Corona 5-Pak's Mashing for 2 Cents Off!  Catsrule does not work on LFD either.

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2017, 11:19:53 AM »

LFD LaNox Corona 5-Pak's Mashing for 2 Cents Off!  Catsrule does not work on LFD either.
Look at the bright side, you don't have to open up nor make room in the tub.

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »

LFD LaNox Corona 5-Pak's Mashing for 2 Cents Off!  Catsrule does not work on LFD either.
Look at the bright side, you don't have to open up nor make room in the tub.
I likes them though

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2017, 11:27:50 AM »

Strange day here. It's only in the low 50s now but supposed to reach the high of 77° at about 6:pm this evening.
We had that yesterday. Having the heat and the AC on in the same day always means springtime in Ohio.