CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: 5/1/2017  (Read 10893 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 5/1/2017
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2017, 11:29:57 AM »

LFD LaNox Corona 5-Pak's Mashing for 2 Cents Off!  Catsrule does not work on LFD either.
Look at the bright side, you don't have to open up nor make room in the tub.
I likes them though
I like them too. Fortunately, I like a lot of cigars.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2017, 11:32:17 AM »

Strange day here. It's only in the low 50s now but supposed to reach the high of 77° at about 6:pm this evening.
We had that yesterday. Having the heat and the AC on in the same day always means springtime in Ohio.
A/C guy is coming today. We've had a leak ever since we had our central system replaced, 6 years ago. They're gonna look for the leak today and hopefully will resolve the issue once and for all.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2017, 11:32:27 AM »

59 More Minutes of this crap for today!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2017, 11:59:11 AM »

Strange day here. It's only in the low 50s now but supposed to reach the high of 77° at about 6:pm this evening.
We had that yesterday. Having the heat and the AC on in the same day always means springtime in Ohio.
A/C guy is coming today. We've had a leak ever since we had our central system replaced, 6 years ago. They're gonna look for the leak today and hopefully will resolve the issue once and for all.
A timely fix, no doubt!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »

A timely fix, no doubt!

Unless you have a 6 year warranty that just ended yesterday... d'oh

Afternoon, Fellas

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2017, 12:41:01 PM »

Finding a coolest leak is easy.  They charge the system with coolant that has a dye in it at look for the color.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2017, 12:42:05 PM »

Indeed.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2017, 12:44:18 PM »

tiller REALLY kicked my ass. 18' diameter 6" deep all around, raked, 6" more with tiller, returned tiller and got $19.95 credit off the $46 rate. trying to do final rake and tamp before setting pool. 90° and I'm in the sun. my ass is dragging and my body hurts. damn. can't wait to go skinny dipping.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2017, 12:54:37 PM »

Finding a coolest leak is easy.  They charge the system with coolant that has a dye in it at look for the color.
Yeah. But he said it could take two weeks before we'll see results. I got the impression it wasn't immediate.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2017, 12:56:49 PM »

Not worth it but they did provide free pizza to us.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2017, 12:57:20 PM »

A timely fix, no doubt!

Afternoon, Fellas
There is no warranty. The guy who installed it disappeared the following year. I've recharged the system every year ever since. Last year the service guy said he couldn't use the dye in the dead of summer so he just charged it and we got by the whole season.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2017, 01:16:29 PM »

A timely fix, no doubt!

Afternoon, Fellas
There is no warranty. The guy who installed it disappeared the following year. I've recharged the system every year ever since. Last year the service guy said he couldn't use the dye in the dead of summer so he just charged it and we got by the whole season.
Update: they're coming tomorrow instead. Apparently the Mrs didn't answer her phone when they were calling and now they've already run off to their next appointment.

The good news is that mine aren't the only calls she ignores. BUT GOD FORBID IF CANDY CRUSH DOESN'T WORK!!!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2017, 01:31:16 PM »

A timely fix, no doubt!

Afternoon, Fellas
Update: they're coming tomorrow instead. Apparently the Mrs didn't answer her phone when they were calling and now they've already run off to their next appointment.

The good news is that mine aren't the only calls she ignores. BUT GOD FORBID IF CANDY CRUSH DOESN'T WORK!!!
LALTS

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2017, 01:36:22 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen.
Morning, MoreExcusesThanCigarsTony. :)
and he has a helluva lotta cigars,
hello boys...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »

A timely fix, no doubt!

Afternoon, Fellas

Tony does your warden assume, that since we work in the industry, it is our
fault, if they can't understand a web page or anything on the computer.  I was yelled at because she got context sensitive help, while on Costco's website renewing a long expired membership.  she was able to spend my
federal tax refund on a hard topped gazebo though....
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12