Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2017, 05:09:40 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Lima beans and now brussels sprouts, sheesh.  Get some corn and mashed potatoes and eat like men!
Made some grilled corn on the cob and mashed potatoes on Sunday but there's none left.
Get ya some French bread slop that pork and some gravy on it and live big.
No bread for me.

« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2017, 05:17:55 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.

« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2017, 05:18:46 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
LMAO
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/21/2017
« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2017, 05:25:45 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
eat what you like, smoke what you like.

« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2017, 06:06:04 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.

« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2017, 06:08:46 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1

« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2017, 06:09:55 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
eat what you like, smoke what you like.
That looks like another sweet smoke you got there.

« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2017, 06:12:34 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/21/2017
« Reply #203 on: April 21, 2017, 06:14:52 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
eat what you like, smoke what you like.
That looks like another sweet smoke you got there.
indeed

« Reply #204 on: April 21, 2017, 06:16:19 PM »

got a pork loin, baked potatoes, and lima beans to get together for dinner.
I have a stuffed pork loin ready for this evening too. I should go see if I can rustle up some lima beans.
Nacho's for dinner here, I don't cook complicated shit on Friday.
It's more reheating. I had already cooked the loin earlier in the week.
I forgot about my daughter's lacrosse game. So we had a little snack and will have dinner much later. The kids have been dying for smashburger and I happen to have a gift card. Don't think their food is so great but I may as well use it.

« Reply #205 on: April 21, 2017, 06:17:13 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.

« Reply #206 on: April 21, 2017, 06:41:49 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.

« Reply #207 on: April 21, 2017, 09:32:06 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.

« Reply #208 on: April 21, 2017, 09:45:26 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
Makes me all itchy.

« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2017, 09:54:58 PM »

WTF. it's MY dinner and I'll eat what I want. did lima beans and I have crusty Italian bead with REAL butter.
I'm a big fan of the Kerrygold's Irish butter. I highly recommend it.
+1
Seems silly. Always enjoyed butter but that Kerrygold takes it to a whole new level.
Yep, friend of the wardens that does a lot of baking and her food is really good told us about it a year or so ago and it is definitely better, and definitely more expensive too but worth it.
Agreed.
WTF? That's a ton of agreement we've had this week. It's gotta stop.
There hasn't been a ton of agreement here all week. What the hell's the matter with you?

There. Feel better?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15