« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2017, 09:46:00 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »

TexDave must have stopped at Starbucks on his way in this morning for his Unicorn Frappuccino.
They're sold out almost everywhere. My daughter finally tasted one yesterday but my wife had to check 5 different stores first. She's got a thing for unicorns.
Grande is 410 calories and 59 grams of sugar, Vente is 500 calories and 76g of sugar.  My teeth hurt just thinking about it.
#2 daughter can use to gain a few pounds so I'm ok with that. Let me go make sure she brushed her teeth though.
Yea, but won't Mom have one with her?
....could have gone all sorts of directions with that one...

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2017, 09:47:22 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Make sure they have May 5 off as part of that contract.  No excuse not to if you haven't signed it yet.  Hell, it took them this long.  Tell them its a scheduled doctors visit.  It IS therapy....
Damn right!

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2017, 09:47:38 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Sure sounds like a government operation.

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2017, 09:52:21 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Sure sounds like a government operation.
He thinks this is bad, wait until the orientation/indoctrination presentations/webinars/workshops commence.

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2017, 09:55:49 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Sure sounds like a government operation.
He thinks this is bad, wait until the orientation/indoctrination presentations/webinars/workshops commence.
Pretty sure that's where he finds out we've always been at war with Eastasia.

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2017, 10:00:28 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2017, 10:04:24 AM »

Big Friday is upon us! Good morning to all.
Morning, Mayor. When does the new gig start?
Next week sometime but still don't have an exact date. Background check came back clean and the contract is due within the next couple of days.
Sure sounds like a government operation.
He thinks this is bad, wait until the orientation/indoctrination presentations/webinars/workshops commence.
As long as he brings a jar of his favorite lube, he'll be OK.  He's been around the block a few times.

« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2017, 10:05:16 AM »

Morning RevRaz.
Any big plans for the weekend?
Weddings, gigs 420 afterparties?

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2017, 10:10:09 AM »

Morning RevRaz.
Any big plans for the weekend?
Weddings, gigs 420 afterparties?
Taking the wife out to a fancy dinner tonight, rehearsal with the Deplorables on Sunday afternoon, in-between I need to get out to the range with the new guns.

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2017, 10:10:47 AM »

And good morning, Dave.

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2017, 10:14:06 AM »

next month, maybe June I plan on building a deck from the screen room to the pool. of course it has to be designed, submitted to Building and Codes, and approved. probably won't be able to start until August.
kind of like Tony's banter updates. lol.
Oh dang. You cut me deep, Deano. But it was still funny.
thought that would flush you out.

good thing we're all friends here.

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2017, 10:19:05 AM »

borrowed tiller won't start. checked plug, fresh 50:1 fuel, switch on, even tried starting fluid. called the guy to see what the trick is. well, they bought it 4 years ago at a yard sale and it hadn't run for a few years before that. sheesh.

now I go back to my original plan, rent one next Wednesday.

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2017, 10:19:39 AM »

OOO and coffee while my pulling arm rests.

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2017, 10:19:41 AM »