Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
Did you catch his name?
Known around the streets as Jersey Fish
You must have really hit jerked it off
Fixed it.

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2017, 10:29:32 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
So you should sit outside the door, fire one up and give them a good dose as they head to the busses.
A veritable stink-eye bonanza!

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2017, 10:33:57 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
So you should sit outside the door, fire one up and give them a good dose as they head to the busses.
Put on an old overcoat, banged up hat, yard work tennis shoes and put a sign and jar out.  Maybe they'll donate for the cigar fund.

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2017, 10:34:40 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
So you should sit outside the door, fire one up and give them a good dose as they head to the busses.
A veritable stink-eye bonanza!
Now tell me that wouldn't warm his soul.

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2017, 10:44:28 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
So you should sit outside the door, fire one up and give them a good dose as they head to the busses.
Put on an old overcoat, banged up hat, yard work tennis shoes and put a sign and jar out.  Maybe they'll donate for the cigar fund.
Then I would just look like everybody else around downtown.

« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2017, 10:47:17 AM »

For you La Palina fans, nice sampler of 9 at $45 at Famous.  (pre catsrule)

« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2017, 10:47:59 AM »

[...]
Exactly, and you know they are taken care of better than you.

« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2017, 11:01:01 AM »

Deal of the Century! Save $5,550 off MSRP!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/gurkha-titan-samplers/1482105/
if you buy 200 of them, they aren't $30.00 MSRP per cigar,
$2.50 per cigar.  what a savings.  let's not talk about the shipping....
good morning boys.

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2017, 11:03:05 AM »

Deal of the Century! Save $5,550 off MSRP!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/gurkha-titan-samplers/1482105/
if you buy 200 of them, they aren't $30.00 MSRP per cigar,
$2.50 per cigar.  what a savings.  let's not talk about the shipping....
good morning boys.
Morning Flip

« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2017, 11:04:50 AM »

Cigar retailers have sure made it easy for me to quit buying cigars!

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2017, 11:08:45 AM »

With freezes last week that dipped down to chill Dean, South Carolina appears to have lost 85% of their peach crop and Georgia has lost 80% of their blueberry crop.  Strawberries and apples have been significantly affected as well.  Losses estimated at over one billion.

« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2017, 11:09:53 AM »

Cigar retailers have sure made it easy for me to quit buying cigars!
And with your current inventory, that means they're doing you a favor.

« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2017, 11:09:53 AM »

With freezes last week that dipped down to chill Dean, South Carolina appears to have lost 85% of their peach crop and Georgia has lost 80% of their blueberry crop.  Strawberries and apples have been significantly affected as well.  Losses estimated at over one billion.
Speaking of Dean, WTF was he this morning?

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2017, 11:10:12 AM »

Cigar retailers have sure made it easy for me to quit buying cigars!
And with your current inventory, that means they're doing you a favor.
Exactly!

« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2017, 11:18:49 AM »

With freezes last week that dipped down to chill Dean, South Carolina appears to have lost 85% of their peach crop and Georgia has lost 80% of their blueberry crop.  Strawberries and apples have been significantly affected as well.  Losses estimated at over one billion.
dollars or pieces of fruit?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8